It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A foxy quest for old-school love!

<span class="bold">Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back</span>, an addictive but punishing sidescrolling platformer from the glory days, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Remember when, as kids, you were smitten with your friend's gaming machine and certain that you could beat that amazing platformer they couldn't seem to master? Titus the Fox was one of those games.
The constantly smiling fox is on a mission to rescue his kidnapped sweetheart, Suzy, and he's even willing to cross the Sahara desert to get to her. Angry construction workers, giant bees, ferocious dogs, and unfriendly louts will try to stop him, but Titus has the means to outfox them all. Pick up enemies and throw them at their colleagues, jump higher with the help of well-placed springs, or sweep across the terrain using unconventional means of transportation like skateboards and magic carpets. Your true love awaits!

Relive the glory days of zany platforming with the <span class="bold">Titus the Fox: To Marrakech and Back</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
JMich: Oh god, the memories of failing at said game, time and time again...
Same here. Lots of good memories even though I never managed to beat it. I think I did get to Marrakech at least. :P

Plus, I discovered the hard way that the passwords for each level changed from installation to installation, so I lost all of my progress one time I re-formatted my PC. :(
Grargar: Huh...

I didn't expect Interplay to release another game while they were busy selling their catalog.
so interplay ended up owning titus ?
snowkatt: what happened to titus after they dropped the massive turd that was superman 64 anyway ?
They survived for a while, before they declared bankrpuptcy and had their games absorbed by Interplay.
JMich: Oh god, the memories of failing at said game, time and time again...
muntdefems: Same here. Lots of good memories even though I never managed to beat it. I think I did get to Marrakech at least. :P

Plus, I discovered the hard way that the passwords for each level changed from installation to installation, so I lost all of my progress one time I re-formatted my PC. :(
...dick move
snowkatt: what happened to titus after they dropped the massive turd that was superman 64 anyway ?
Grargar: They survived for a while, before they declared bankrpuptcy and had their games absorbed by Interplay.
called it !
oddly enough
Post edited October 13, 2016 by snowkatt
snowkatt: so interplay ended up owning titus ?
Yup. Interplay also brought Prehistorik 1+2 here last year.
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Grargar
snowkatt: so interplay ended up owning titus ?
Grargar: Yup. Interplay also brought Prehistorik 1+2 here last year.
so interplay is going to move in on the retro market it seems
while selling their own old IP's
It looks awesome. Instabuy!
I forgot to express my gratitude for offering it ready-to-run for all three OSs. I wish GOG did the same with all the DOS games in the catalogue: I would certainly buy many of them if I was spared the need of fiddling with DOSBox.
snowkatt: so interplay is going to move in on the retro market it seems
Funnily enough, it seems that Prehistorik and Titus the Fox might be part of the sale.
snowkatt: so interplay is going to move in on the retro market it seems
Grargar: Funnily enough, it seems that Prehistorik and Titus the Fox might be part of the sale.
...what the fuck ?

so this game may not be here for very long

best grab it while you can then
TITUS?
vicklemos: TITUS?
tit le us
That was unexpected :) A nice classic release indeed and an instant purchase. I am also happy that the the mac and linux versions are there.
Grargar: Huh...

I didn't expect Interplay to release another game while they were busy selling their catalog.
It's called buffetyardsalextravaganzagamesahoy, common practice, bud
ZFR: EDIT: Never mind; found it on the game page.
Am I blind. Where is it on the game page?