It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Control time like a media player and work with a mysterious cat as you solve puzzles and uncover the secrets of a strange, surreal world. Timelie is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 15% discount lasting until 17th July, 1 PM UTC. Every second matters in this stealth puzzle game that puts the power of time in your very hands. Trapped in an abstract universe, a girl and a mysterious cat must work together to escape their surroundings.

If you buy the Timelie game along with its OST on GOG.COM, the discount lasting until 17th July, 1 PM UTC, will rise to 20%.
joveian: Metacritic is showing Timelie getting good reviews from critics, although personally I haven't found that to mean much.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/timelie
( [I also read it as Timeline at first and didn't realize until it was pointed out in thread :/]

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/spy_chameleon_rgb_agent
Yeah I can see why, after so much paid reviews and review manipulation, mainstream gaming journalism integrity is in tater. Especially after a moron think the new Spongebob game is too hard (a 10 y/o can play it better than that reviewer and he's over 30!), Cuphead toturial also too hard (that kid went through it easily and he was 8 at that time!) and think that TLOU2 story was good.
Hello to all
If you are interested in a Linux version!
I made a request to Urnique Studio, I asked them a response on this link:
https://www.gog.com/forum/timelie/timelie_linux
If you feel like it, it is possible to show your interest in their answers.
Post edited July 11, 2020 by LinuxFire
GOG.com: If you buy the Timelie game along with its OST on GOG.COM, the discount lasting until 17th July, 1 PM UTC, will rise to 20%.
Loger13: Looks like not working here. Yes, I tried to add to the cart and proceed to checkout.
It looks like you get 32% off the soundtrack if you add both to cart.
Gameplay-wise reminds me of Invisible Inc.
Post edited July 11, 2020 by Tarhiel
Loger13: Looks like not working here. Yes, I tried to add to the cart and proceed to checkout.
Crimson-X: It looks like you get 32% off the soundtrack if you add both to cart.
I drew attention to this, but this is definitely not what is described in this announcement.
GOG.com: Timelie is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 15% discount.
If you buy the Timelie game along with its OST on GOG.COM, the discount lasting until 17th July, 1 PM UTC, will rise to 20%.
BreOl72: Basically, you move in a new location, get caught, so you rewind time and try it again, get caught someplace else, try again...until you've figured out the whole level.
And after that you move to the next level, where it all repeats itself.
§pectre: So it's gameplay is like savegaming a stealth game.?
Well, if that's the way you play your stealth games...sure, then that's the gameplay you may compare it to.
Me, personally? I try to avoid getting caught in the first place. ;)
Does the cat live?
BreOl72: My main concern is that the gameplay looks a tad repetitive..?
Basically, you move in a new location, get caught, so you rewind time and try it again, get caught someplace else, try again...until you've figured out the whole level.
There were a few levels that felt like this, but most of the time when you get caught it's because of silly things like you were standing slightly too close to the guard or ran out too soon and should have waited. There are a handful of levels where the guards have erratic patrol patterns and the level comes down to just figuring out where the blind spots are, but few enough that I didn't have a problem with it.

Having completed the game, my big complaint is that it's too easy and too short. I finished the entire game in two sittings, collecting 60% of the secrets without actively looking for them, and there were only a handful of levels that presented any real challenge. While I enjoyed the game, it was just too fleeting to leave a big impact for me.