It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Control time like a media player and work with a mysterious cat as you solve puzzles and uncover the secrets of a strange, surreal world. Timelie is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 15% discount lasting until 17th July, 1 PM UTC. Every second matters in this stealth puzzle game that puts the power of time in your very hands. Trapped in an abstract universe, a girl and a mysterious cat must work together to escape their surroundings.

If you buy the Timelie game along with its OST on GOG.COM, the discount lasting until 17th July, 1 PM UTC, will rise to 20%.
Damn, the ol' softie inside is really feeling the music, in particular the main theme/song in the trailer.
Afraid I'm gonna have to get this.
Oh, this one have some brave feelings, nice, can`t really substitute real human contact with any symbolic approach but... I like time control, space-time control is always helpful ^ Gog 1+ up :D
Dammit Gog, when I think I'm going to shorten my wishlist with the weekend promo you go and release this beautiful and appealing game.

I like the visuals, the main character and the cat, and I like the time rewind mechanic combined with stealth (hello Shadwen). The music is also very good if what he hear in the trailer is any indication. The only reason I'm wishlisting instead of instabuying is because the brazilian currency isn't in good shape right now.
Wishlisted. Good incorporation.
GOG.com: Release: Timelie
Wishlisted.
It looks awesome. But I'll definitely wait until I've read some reviews, before I decide whether to buy or not.

My main concern is that the gameplay looks a tad repetitive..?
Basically, you move in a new location, get caught, so you rewind time and try it again, get caught someplace else, try again...until you've figured out the whole level.
And after that you move to the next level, where it all repeats itself.

Can be fun, but must not necessarily be fun.
Post edited July 10, 2020 by BreOl72
Looks like a nice puzzle game.
Totally went over the title of this game, read Timeline up until I remaked the "typos" in this thread. XP

Intriguing, wishlisted too.
My type of games:
I like cats
I like stealth
I like time manipulation game mechanics (Braid, Timeshift, Singularity, Life is Strange, Shadwen, Iron Danger, Katana Zero ... an so on).
In addition, the music in the trailer is pleasant.

BTW "Overwhelmingly Positive" on "Vapor" store.
Zoidberg: Totally went over the title of this game, read Timeline up until I remaked the "typos" in this thread. XP

Intriguing, wishlisted too.
Yeah, looking at the logo of the game I also thought this should be read as Timeline.
Loger13: My type of games:
I like cats
I like stealth
I like time manipulation game mechanics (Braid, Timeshift, Singularity, Life is Strange, Shadwen, Iron Danger, Katana Zero ... an so on).

You should look into this game: Project Temporality. More like a puzzle game but it uses an interesting way of how to travel clones in time, similar to occasional individual puzzles are done in The Taloz Principle.

I like the idea that Timelie works like a mediaplayer, it seems similar to the mechanic done in strategy game Achron. Too bad it was mired in bugs as well as pathing issues.
Loger13: My type of games:
I like cats
I like stealth

Nirth: You should look into this game: Project Temporality. More like a puzzle game but it uses an interesting way of how to travel clones in time, similar to occasional individual puzzles are done in The Taloz Principle.
I played game (beta version) with exactly the same concept, so nothing new to me, but thanks )
GOG.com: Release: Timelie
BreOl72: Wishlisted.
It looks awesome. But I'll definitely wait until I've read some reviews, before I decide whether to buy or not.

My main concern is that the gameplay looks a tad repetitive..?
Basically, you move in a new location, get caught, so you rewind time and try it again, get caught someplace else, try again...until you've figured out the whole level.
And after that you move to the next level, where it all repeats itself.

Can be fun, but must not necessarily be fun.
So it's gameplay is like savegaming a stealth game.?
GOG.com: If you buy the Timelie game along with its OST on GOG.COM, the discount lasting until 17th July, 1 PM UTC, will rise to 20%.
Looks like not working here. Yes, I tried to add to the cart and proceed to checkout.
The graphics style looks worryingly similar to MechoEcho, a game I really didn't like at all, but hopefully there are few other similarities. The MechoEcho developers are based in Canada and the Timelie developers in Thailand (they seem to be a general contract software development studio so they might be at least somewhat more ethical than the average game developer in many ways).

Metacritic is showing Timelie getting good reviews from critics, although personally I haven't found that to mean much.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/timelie

[I also read it as Timeline at first and didn't realize until it was pointed out in thread :/]

I'm wishlisting it for now since I haven't finished RGB Agent that I got in a humble bundle a while back and I like the graphics style of that one quite a bit better than this one and it has well designed levels. I suspect the time rewind thing will be more annoying than the frequent checkpointing in RGB agent.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/spy_chameleon_rgb_agent
Post edited July 11, 2020 by joveian