It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time for you to experience Clementine’s journey in a definitive way and find out how her story ends. The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series is now available on GOG.COM with a 40% discount lasting until 4th January 2021, 2 PM UTC.

This edition contains all 4 Seasons, 400 Days, and The Walking Dead: Michonne, which includes over 50 hours of gameplay across 23 unique episodes. It also features graphical enhancements, behind the scenes bonus features, and faithful recreations of classic menus.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
KetobaK: ...if you have the other games wait for an incredible big discount (80-90% off) to purchase the enhanced edition to complete the 'collection'... On the other hand if you don't own the other games purchase the Definitive Version, looks reallily good and it will be cheaper
Even though I got it on Xbox when Skybound was releasing a special edition of it and I only have the first season on here of the original version, I'm still getting the Definitive Edition on here because I'd rather have it DRM-Free and it's cheaper for me to get this version at this current discount than it would be for me to get the rest of the season individually. I may get the originals later down the line to have the orginals complete, but for now, I don't feel the need to. Other than that, I agree with this guy. If you have most, if not all, don't get this unless you're interested in updated graphics and extras like behind the scenes commentary. If you don't have the original versions or feel justified getting it if you only have one season, buy it.
KetobaK: So for those who wonder if they going to get a discount, the answer is NO, because The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead Definitive Edition are 2 differents version released by two different developers, after TellTale Games broke, Skybound take care of the franchise, the re release it as The Definitive Edition, the other games available are from TellTale Games.
In conclusion, if you have the other games wait for an incredible big discount (80-90% off) to purchase the enhanced edition to complete the 'collection'... On the other hand if you don't own the other games purchase the Definitive Version, looks reallily good and it will be cheaper
They're still selling the seasons separately, I bought the final season from them when it dropped, they should still offer a bonus discount out of good will. By not doing so, I won't be getting this edition til it's reached the maximum discount.

Even those cretins who ruined Sam & Max offered a discount to original season owners.
Post edited December 18, 2020 by ReynardFox
KetobaK: So for those who wonder if they going to get a discount, the answer is NO, because The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead Definitive Edition are 2 differents version released by two different developers, after TellTale Games broke, Skybound take care of the franchise, the re release it as The Definitive Edition, the other games available are from TellTale Games.
In conclusion, if you have the other games wait for an incredible big discount (80-90% off) to purchase the enhanced edition to complete the 'collection'... On the other hand if you don't own the other games purchase the Definitive Version, looks reallily good and it will be cheaper
ReynardFox: They're still selling the seasons separately, I bought the final season from them when it dropped, they should still offer a bonus discount out of good will. By not doing so, I won't be getting this edition til it's reached the maximum discount.

Even those cretins who ruined Sam & Max offered a discount to original season owners.
Yeah, it would be great if they do that, technically they are not obligated, but like you said is a gesture of good will.
Regarding Sam & Max, at least they included the original hahaha. But is a great remaster, ignoring those unnecessary changes, the game is good and the overall enhancements are really well done, and they included a lot of new localizations.
I wonder if this collection contains any gameplay...
Guys, buy it when you can, i own it on epic and it's a one fantastic game, don't miss it.... Happy holidays and new year to us all, take care, regards from Serbia.
I bought it and am happy with my purchase. I do own all of the seasons and extras that I purchased separately.

I should warn you that at this time the Behind the Scenes Bonuses appear to be missing. I have reported it with screenshots and hope that it can be fixed soon.
Attachments: