It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time for you to experience Clementine’s journey in a definitive way and find out how her story ends. The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series is now available on GOG.COM with a 40% discount lasting until 4th January 2021, 2 PM UTC.

This edition contains all 4 Seasons, 400 Days, and The Walking Dead: Michonne, which includes over 50 hours of gameplay across 23 unique episodes. It also features graphical enhancements, behind the scenes bonus features, and faithful recreations of classic menus.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
So what about the people who bought the individual seasons? We don't even get a bonus discount?
ReynardFox: So what about the people who bought the individual seasons? We don't even get a bonus discount?
I have the same question. I own everything and would have expected a very high discount for this version. No discount at all (except for the one that everyone gets) is quite disappointing.
ReynardFox: So what about the people who bought the individual seasons? We don't even get a bonus discount?
PaterAlf: I have the same question. I own everything and would have expected a very high discount for this version. No discount at all (except for the one that everyone gets) is quite disappointing.
I feel especially cheated after having bought the final season when the series originally returned to GOG.
I too have most if not all this content here already.

That said when I do purchase this I will be purchasing the PS4 version given that it "supposedly" (I have not done enough research to get 100% confirmation) has all the content on physical disc.

Dont get me wrong I will prolly still buy this at some point here at GOG, but physical is still > digital. Especially with how anti consumer GOG has been sliding as of late.
Nice, very good to see this here as well and so soon after Steam release... Thumbs up and thanks!
Meh, I won't buy this since I've already bought most except the final season.
I own every game in there except the final season.
Any chance of getting a higher discount for owners of the game in the same situation?
Post edited December 16, 2020 by IFW
I've already bought all four individual parts/seasons available here on GOG + the "400 days" and "Michonne" add-ons. Could you be more specific about what new content this bundle brings in relation to the previously already released individual parts? Just the slightly updated graphics? I can live without that. But even so, it would be nice to have the option to buy a "Definitive Edition Upgrade"...
Post edited December 17, 2020 by retrorealms
Insta-bought!
So for those who wonder if they going to get a discount, the answer is NO, because The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead Definitive Edition are 2 differents version released by two different developers, after TellTale Games broke, Skybound take care of the franchise, the re release it as The Definitive Edition, the other games available are from TellTale Games.
In conclusion, if you have the other games wait for an incredible big discount (80-90% off) to purchase the enhanced edition to complete the 'collection'... On the other hand if you don't own the other games purchase the Definitive Version, looks reallily good and it will be cheaper
KetobaK: So for those who wonder if they going to get a discount, the answer is NO, because The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead Definitive Edition are 2 differents version released by two different developers, after TellTale Games broke, Skybound take care of the franchise, the re release it as The Definitive Edition, the other games available are from TellTale Games.
Skybound was founded by Robert Kirkman (creator of The Walking Dead comics). The company received money from all the games (because they own the IP) and they're still selling all the seasons separately. Telltale has nothing to do with the series anymore.
KetobaK: So for those who wonder if they going to get a discount, the answer is NO, because The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead Definitive Edition are 2 differents version released by two different developers, after TellTale Games broke, Skybound take care of the franchise, the re release it as The Definitive Edition, the other games available are from TellTale Games.
Frozen: Skybound was founded by Robert Kirkman (creator of The Walking Dead comics). The company received money from all the games (because they own the IP) and they're still selling all the seasons separately. Telltale has nothing to do with the series anymore.
Exactly, but the definitive edition was release during the Telltale Games problems, was release like one or two years ago, I don't remember, as a Epic Exclusive.
KetobaK: Exactly, but the definitive edition was release during the Telltale Games problems, was release like one or two years ago, I don't remember, as a Epic Exclusive.
It was released on September 10, 2019. A whole year after Telltale Games closure.
KetobaK: Exactly, but the definitive edition was release during the Telltale Games problems, was release like one or two years ago, I don't remember, as a Epic Exclusive.
Frozen: It was released on September 10, 2019. A whole year after Telltale Games closure.
Yeah, I know, but there was another problem in that time, don't remember exactly what kind of problem, and they where offering that version exclusively, now that Telltale get back the are two versions of the same game, one with enhanced graphics, the problem is that Skybound didn't offer a discount, didnt happen in the pass and they won't star now... If you want have the complete collection of games (like myself) the best is to wait for a really good offer... The originals are really good and the cel shading graphics aged pretty well