It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A single spark of courage can ignite the fires of hope.

<span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, a stylish action-adventure chronicling one man's fight for revenge in Nazi-occupied France, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 50% launch discount.

Sabotage really is an underappreciated art. Not only does it require copious amounts of creativity, street smarts, patience, and bravado, it can also help oppressed people survive an occupation long enough until the time is ripe to fight back. Racecar mechanic Sean Devlin wasn't planning on becoming a saboteur, but when his best friend gets killed by a sadistic German officer, he finds himself joining the French resistance, willing to cause some mayhem and avenge his buddy's death in the process. As he's running across rooftops, engaging in shootouts, and blowing up enemy assets, the black and white Parisian districts will gradually get more colorful, signifying the locals' growing confidence against the receding oppressors. Vive la résistance!

Work the streets and shadows of Paris and push back the German occupation forces in <span class="bold">The Saboteur&trade;</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 50% discount will last until September 29, 12:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgvgAY74c_Y
Post edited September 22, 2016 by maladr0Id
so, anyone knows if this is censored? the first trailer sure looks censored to me
Sweet science on earth, YES! \o/
high rated
ckgfuno: So censored it is then.
Disappointing :(
Swastikas should be visible on all places they should be, including uniforms and banners. You should see quite a few of those during the first 5 minutes from what I recall.
loki1985: so, anyone knows if this is censored? the first trailer sure looks censored to me
Both nudity and swastikas are in the game.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by JMich
Cute, can you GOG Connect it with Origin?
ckgfuno: So censored it is then.
Disappointing :(
JMich: Swastikas should be visible on all places they should be, including uniforms and banners. You should see quite a few of those during the first 5 minutes from what I recall.
loki1985: so, anyone knows if this is censored? the first trailer sure looks censored to me
JMich: Both nudity and swastikas are in the game.
I know, it's not very likely, but did you try the German version as well?
you think, or you know (as in already bought & downloaded it) ?
how nice : )
thank you very much gog and ea!
Nice. And we are even allowed to buy it in Germany. I didn't expect that. :)
loki1985: you think, or you know (as in already bought & downloaded it) ?
His informations in terms of GOG are very reliable usually.
JMich: Swastikas should be visible on all places they should be, including uniforms and banners. You should see quite a few of those during the first 5 minutes from what I recall.

Both nudity and swastikas are in the game.
MBiL_248: I know, it's not very likely, but did you try the German version as well?
The german version I own from retail is the european version with english and german voices and texts. In this version all the symbols are there - but they don't mention terms like "Führer" (here it's "Kanzler"), "Nazi" ("Germans"), "Gestapo" ("Geheimpolizei") or even "Kriegsmarine" ("Marine"). So there is definitely a german version with swastikas. But is this the same version here? GOG?
Post edited September 22, 2016 by Wolfram_von_Thal
MBiL_248: I know, it's not very likely, but did you try the German version as well?
Wolfram_von_Thal: The german version I've played here is the european version with english and german voices and texts. In this version all the symbols are there - but they don't mention terms like "Führer" (here it's "Kanzler"), "Nazi" ("Germans"), "Gestapo" ("Geheimpolizei") or even "Kriegsmarine" ("Marine"). So there is definitely a german version with swastikas.
I know that, I own this version for myself on my Origin account, but I'm very interested in the DRM-free GOG version and therefore I wish to know if that's the uncensored German one or not. But thanks for your assistance. :-)
Post edited September 22, 2016 by MBiL_248
English one, unsure of the German. My German ain't good enough to play a title in said language.
loki1985: you think, or you know?
I know.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by JMich
JMich: English one, unsure of the German. My German ain't good enough to play a title in said language.
I thought so, but thanks for your answer. :-)
Any game like this where you are the Germans resisting Allied oppression?
Wow, hadn't heard of this one - looks REALLY good. Plus I love Pandemic and their open world stuff is very good. They make nice "sandbox playgrounds."