It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Close the gates, open a world of possibilities.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support, exclusively on GOG Galaxy.

<span class="bold">Oblivion&reg;</span>, the critically acclaimed open-world RPG that solidified Elder Scrolls as a household name, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The Elder Scrolls are all about freedom, breathtaking locations, engaging exploration, and an abundance of quests to tackle at your own pace. Side with different factions, trust your instincts and adapt your playstyle to the challenges ahead as you explore the near-limitless content packed inside its definitive GOTY edition. Don't worry about getting lost, every corner of this massive world is as fascinating as the next - just ask fortune_p_dawg.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited June 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
Cavalary: That's been going on since Elder Scrolls games were first added.
:) Well... that's news to me. I was there when Bethesda released those here, but figured it was a limited time type of deal. I was wrong, thanks for the information. I'll get on downloading then.
GOG.com: Close the gates, open a world of possibilities.

UPDATE: The game comes with full Cloud saving support, exclusively on GOG Galaxy.

<span class="bold">Oblivion&reg;</span>, the critically acclaimed open-world RPG that solidified Elder Scrolls as a household name, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The Elder Scrolls are all about freedom, breathtaking locations, engaging exploration, and an abundance of quests to tackle at your own pace. Side with different factions, trust your instincts and adapt your playstyle to the challenges ahead as you explore the near-limitless content packed inside its definitive GOTY edition. Don't worry about getting lost, every corner of this massive world is as fascinating as the next - just ask fortune_p_dawg.

Want to dip your toes into the game's vast modding scene? Check out our <span class="bold">Mod Spotlight</span>.

Watch the trailer.
I'd rather it came with the full soundtrack & the official strategy guide and maybe some nice wallpapers
GOG.com: Close the gates, open a world of possibilities.

Watch the trailer.
masayersuk: I'd rather it came with the full soundtrack & the official strategy guide and maybe some nice wallpapers
Probably its either that or back to 1-2 releases per week.
masayersuk: I'd rather it came with the full soundtrack & the official strategy guide and maybe some nice wallpapers
Oh yes, that would be cool.
anothername: Probably its either that or back to 1-2 releases per week.
Well, it´s an easy choice. But of course, more is more. Let us not loose hope that such stuff can still be brought on here!
Post edited September 02, 2017 by RadonGOG
anothername: Probably its either that or back to 1-2 releases per week.
I can't imagine it would take a couple of weeks for Bethesda to get a couple of unpaid interns to look through the old marketing departments art folder.

Considering Bethesda & many other studios very definitely charge a premium for their older titles being bought from gog raher than steam a little effort and them to include things that they already made isn't too much of an ask.

Add to that the previous rights owner of the original fallout games included digital extras since bethesda got the rights back and put them back up they increased the price but provided none of the extras.