It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No way to treat a lady.

The 25th Ward: The Silver Case is now available, 10% off until March 20, 5pm UTC.
The suspenseful follow-up to the idiosyncratic murder-mystery The Silver Case, now presented in HD and with plenty of additional content that was absent from the original Japanese edition.
Explore three different story arcs from just as many character viewpoints, as you venture inside the 25th Ward to investigate a perplexing murder case that sets off a series of seemingly unconnected events.

Get the Limited Edition or just grab the DLC Pack separately for your collection.
Into the forum you go
I hate to be that guy, but any word on when the Linux version is coming up here?
Post edited March 13, 2018 by saldite
Would be my kinda game but I'm annoyed about the typewriter sound you apparently still can't turn off.
Linux version removal at release?
Here you go! Begone from my whishlist!
Alm888: Linux version removal at release?
Here you go! Begone from my whishlist!
Linux version is still sold on Steam. That's why I was asking about it specifically here. Did the dev not hand over a linux version or is GOG still packaging it to upload?
saldite: Linux version is still sold on Steam. That's why I was asking about it specifically here. Did the dev not hand over a linux version or is GOG still packaging it to upload?
Apparently, this happened.
Linuxvangog is the first man to ask about Linux issues. Better than official "support". :)Too bad, this piece did not make it into the news. :(
Wait, how can a digital edition be limited?
Alm888: Apparently, this happened.
Linuxvangog is the first man to ask about Linux issues. Better than official "support". :)Too bad, this piece did not make it into the news. :(
Yeah, I figured it was also probably something like that. Oh, well. I still have to finish the first at some point. Thanks for looking around.