It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telling Lies is now available DRM-free.

Telling Lies sits you in front of an anonymous laptop loaded with a stolen NSA database full of footage. The footage covers two years in the intimate lives of four people whose stories are linked by a shocking incident. Explore the database by typing search terms, watch the clips where those words are spoken and piece together your story.
RoboPond: I really wish GOG did things like the Complete Your Collection bundles on Steam.

For example I own Her Story so I can get Telling Lies for £13.94 there. (And if it goes on sale, I get a even deeper discount.)

Where as here despite owning Her Story here as well, I don't get anything off Telling Lies and have to pay full price.
Except if your steam account gets hacked or banned then bye bye all your games....Shop GOG always.
ramsey84c: Except if your steam account gets hacked or banned then bye bye all your games....Shop GOG always.
Doesn't stop GOG from offering that though.
RoboPond: I really wish GOG did things like the Complete Your Collection bundles on Steam.

For example I own Her Story so I can get Telling Lies for £13.94 there. (And if it goes on sale, I get a even deeper discount.)

Where as here despite owning Her Story here as well, I don't get anything off Telling Lies and have to pay full price.
RoboPond: Doesn't stop GOG from offering that though.
They do, and you've been here long enough to know it.

GOG first introduced Game Series Bundles back on Feb 6, 2013 as a test, where one could complete certain game series with varying discounts. It became a permanent feature six months later on Aug 5 as Game Series Discounts with over 80 game series.
If I'm not terribly mistaken it was expanded over time, and I'm certain that it's still a thing - it's that "Buy series" on the pages of games that are part of a series (the problem with it is that, after the anniversary site update, it's not particularly visible/clear like it was before the revamp).

I think it's reasonable to assume that devs/pubs have to consent/get into an agreement with GOG, so things are quite likely not as simple as you say in your second post.
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
(You can't disguise, no you can't disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
Zoidberg: A good pricing for this would be 10-12€ all over.

I'm not paying for idiots that change phone every year, especiually when the phone costs 500 to 2000€. :P

Let THEM pay more.
divarre: I guess the prices are based on the volume they expect to sell on each platform and what price games are usually sold on that platform. Not sure if a lot of people would buy a game over 10€ on the App Store. They'll sell more copies if priced at 7€. In the end I'd say the developers expect to make as much money on the App Store and on GOG.

And the version available on GOG also runs on macOS, 2 different platforms, and the price tag on GOG probably reflects that as well? Or maybe not!
I can wait for the PC version to be sold 3€, no problem.
fr33kSh0w2012: LOL!
I was just about to post a link to this song... :P
GOG.com: Telling Lies is now available DRM-free.

Telling Lies sits you in front of an anonymous laptop loaded with a stolen NSA database full of footage. The footage covers two years in the intimate lives of four people whose stories are linked by a shocking incident. Explore the database by typing search terms, watch the clips where those words are spoken and piece together your story.
Do we get to write our own SQL to query the DB and decipher the DB schema? Then as a step in the direction of realism, if the DB is +15 years old, there are no foreign keys on the tables, so you have to guess the relationships because some genius decided to give it a completely different column name.

Oh wait, never mind, that's my current job lol
GOG.com: Telling Lies is now available DRM-free.

qwixter: Do we get to write our own SQL to query the DB and decipher the DB schema? Then as a step in the direction of realism, if the DB is +15 years old, there are no foreign keys on the tables, so you have to guess the relationships because some genius decided to give it a completely different column name.

Oh wait, never mind, that's my current job lol
No FK? You mean no forcing of a FK field, because there should be FK in a relational DB, even if just loose.

Also, sorry. :P