It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Test your skills in a dungeon-crawler action RPG with rogue-like elements where you can revive your defeated enemies to make them fight alongside you. Sword of the Necromancer is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% that will last until 5th February 2021, 4 PM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Tempting, very tempting...
No Linux for the GOG version?
I'm sad...
Very nice!
It seems that the game has the Galaxy achievements unlike what is reported on the product page.
Alexim: Very nice!
It seems that the game has the Galaxy achievements unlike what is reported on the product page.
Man, you are a bit obsessed about achievements...
They must have forgotten about it.
Another game with "local co-op". Now sell me a friend who likes to play it with me on my couch.
Post edited January 29, 2021 by Dogmaus
jjen1987: Man, you are a bit obsessed about achievements...
And you care about his 'obsession' because... ?
high rated
Expectation of parity, the only way you will get it is if you demand it and are a constant thorn in their side.
Don't get in the way of someone demanding more from your overlords.
trailer> What would you do to bring back someone you love?

Very bad idea, just don't! Reference: Galaxy far, far away.
i_ni: trailer> What would you do to bring back someone you love?

More like Pet Sematary! Sometimes Dead is Better. haha
Post edited January 30, 2021 by allope
Swissy88: Expectation of parity, the only way you will get it is if you demand it and are a constant thorn in their side.
Don't get in the way of someone demanding more from your overlords.
If i'm going to beg for more from my overlords, i'd rather raise the bar, not ask them for crumbs.
i_ni: trailer> What would you do to bring back someone you love?

allope: More like Pet Sematary! Sometimes Dead is Better. haha
I like the idea. It could be a love story, but it doesn't even say it. it looks to me like a man was tasked with a job, failed it, and is taking responsibility trying to fix what he failed to do. I imagine it'll turn out bad, but I like the sentiment.
Post edited January 30, 2021 by kohlrak
They add some life and replayability to a game. Also, if one platform has achievements, there's no excuse for others not to have it.

Edit: typo
Post edited January 30, 2021 by J Lo
Oh wow, this got released. Instabuy.

(For the record, I'm buying it for the story. I hate, hate, hate this particular style of pixel art, and I don't much like eckshun-roguelikes.)