It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Giving criminals pie chart poisoning!

Superhero League of Hoboken is now available DRM-free.

Levitation, teleportation, pyrokinesis - these powers pale in comparison to Crimson Tape's talent in Creating Organizational Charts or Mademoiselle Pepperoni's ability to see inside a closed pizza box. This League of oddball mutant heroes is out to save the post-apocalyptic wasteland from the despicable Dr. Entropy in a unique blend of turn-based RPGs with point & click adventures.
yay!

thanks, gog and the publisher and the like for getting this here. :)
Wish more exotic games like this were being made nowadays.
Thanks, GOG.
high rated
Excellent! This is a really smart, funny and clever RPG with point-and-click adventure elements. Steve Meretzky at his peak. Here's hoping for even more of the Legend Entertainment classics in the future: ERIC THE UNREADY, MISSION CRITICAL and the SPELLCASTING series are already here.... but where are GATEWAY 1 & 2, TIMEQUEST and COMPANIONS OF XANTH ???
Post edited January 29, 2019 by servobeupstry
Great release!

Now please try to bring Death Gate back to GOG :D
Another instabuy here. Please keep these classics coming!
Glaucos: Great release!

Now please try to bring Death Gate back to GOG :D
Lucky us who managed to buy it while it was here the first time ;)
OMFG! I was hoping after eric the unready that this'd show up. instabuy! and I never buy stuff at full price, so that's saying something.
Sadly no Instabuy for me - already spent my budget on the hot sale.

But still thanks a lot for bringing this gem to gog.com , will make its way into my library next month.

Now, time to keep the fingers crossed for Gateway 1 & 2
IT"S HERE!!!!!!! I can't believe this finally made it on. It will be in my library in a few days! Keep it awesome, GOG.
Cool. I've been curious about this game ever since I've read about it in a gaming mag around the time of its original release, but I never had a chance to play it before. This heinous non-act shall be rectified forthwith... if I'm ever able to put down Portia first, that is. ;)
Nice! This one was missing here.
I found this on some abandonware site years ago. It's a fun little game, though I should warn people new to it to remember where on the map you were warned about the musclemen, or something like that - they'll crush you even a couple chapters later, and you'd hate to lose everything since your last save because you decided to check out this bit of map that you didn't finish exploring for some reason.
zlaywal: Heh, forgot to put the /s to avoid confusion. It was just some guy back then pissed and made a thread venting off cause GOG never sold NEW OOOLLDDDD games lately.
Oh don't worry if you can't find the thread you're thinking of because someone will gladly create a new one soon. And then someone else will make another the next week, and the one after that, and the next...

We never have a shortage of threads that demand Gog go back to old games or those that scream at Galaxy for "being DRM".
Yay!
Great, a "new" classic! :) And had over 300 votes on the wishlist.
Post edited January 29, 2019 by tfishell