It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Giving criminals pie chart poisoning!

Superhero League of Hoboken is now available DRM-free.

Levitation, teleportation, pyrokinesis - these powers pale in comparison to Crimson Tape's talent in Creating Organizational Charts or Mademoiselle Pepperoni's ability to see inside a closed pizza box. This League of oddball mutant heroes is out to save the post-apocalyptic wasteland from the despicable Dr. Entropy in a unique blend of turn-based RPGs with point & click adventures.
Instant purchase. Thanks, GOG!
Wishlisted for now :)
Oh dear, that was 25 years ago?
<--
I am buying this one so fast!!!!!

VERY HAPPY to see it here!
Awesome! Another good old game - I don't think I ever played it back in the day (or maybe I just played the demo?), but I remember seeing it in magazines.
servobeupstry: Excellent! This is a really smart, funny and clever RPG with point-and-click adventure elements. Steve Meretzky at his peak. Here's hoping for even more of the Legend Entertainment classics in the future: ERIC THE UNREADY, MISSION CRITICAL and the SPELLCASTING series are already here.... but where are GATEWAY 1 & 2, TIMEQUEST and COMPANIONS OF XANTH ???
I'm also hoping for TimeQuest... But Gateway and Xanth are licensed titles (and also Shannara and Death Gate) - I wouldn't hold my breath here. Death Gate was here for a day or so, then GOG had to remove it again.
servobeupstry: Excellent! This is a really smart, funny and clever RPG with point-and-click adventure elements. Steve Meretzky at his peak. Here's hoping for even more of the Legend Entertainment classics in the future: ERIC THE UNREADY, MISSION CRITICAL and the SPELLCASTING series are already here.... but where are GATEWAY 1 & 2, TIMEQUEST and COMPANIONS OF XANTH ???
toxicTom: I'm also hoping for TimeQuest... But Gateway and Xanth are licensed titles (and also Shannara and Death Gate) - I wouldn't hold my breath here. Death Gate was here for a day or so, then GOG had to remove it again.
Hopefully GOG can work out a deal with the rights holders.... It's "free money" for them, after all...
There's also John Saul's The Blackstone Chronicles and Callahan's Crosstime Saloon, and both of those would have licensing issues as well. I can dream, though...
wishlisted .... i have one or 2 old games like this already, on my shelves, but i purchased ghost 1.0 yesterday and
Mages Initiation Reign of the Elements a few minutes ago.
Post edited January 30, 2019 by gamesfreak64
OneFiercePuppy: Oh dear, that was 25 years ago?
"Get your walkers here! Walkers! 20% off!!!" =P
This game looks like Earthbound as a DOS adventure RPG.

t. Guy That Hasn't Played Earthbound or DOS RPGs
Wow, somehow I never heard of this game back in the day. Insta-wishlisted.

Note to the Blues: The company tag on the store page is a bit messed up, reads "Legend Entertainment Company" rather than simply "Legend Entertainment" as it does for their other available games, and so fails to lead to those other games.
Thank you very much for this awesome thing.