It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam World Quest: Hand of Gilgamech is now available DRM-free. Get it 15% off until June 24th, 1pm UTC.

SteamWorld Quest is the roleplaying card game you’ve been waiting for! Lead a party of aspiring heroes through a beautifully hand-drawn world and intense battles using only your wits and a handful of cards. Take on whatever threat comes your way by crafting your own deck choosing from over 100 unique punch-cards!
boggydigital: I believe it's been added - I see it in my account.
Yup, I noticed it popped up overnight when I was able to check on it during my shift last night. That's good, but I still think it's bad of GOG to advertise a game/version as being available when it's not really available for everyone.
All the Steamworld games are top notch, and this one does not dissapoint! At the end already, just trying to earn enough money and stuff to fully upgrade all the cards before I finish it off.