It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam World Quest: Hand of Gilgamech is now available DRM-free. Get it 15% off until June 24th, 1pm UTC.

SteamWorld Quest is the roleplaying card game you’ve been waiting for! Lead a party of aspiring heroes through a beautifully hand-drawn world and intense battles using only your wits and a handful of cards. Take on whatever threat comes your way by crafting your own deck choosing from over 100 unique punch-cards!
buying this today!
Great to see it hear....... I can hear my wallet sobbing in it's drawer from the amount of games I've bought in this sale..... I'm quite shocked myself...... yes I bought this.
Having recently finished both Steamworld Heist and Battlechasers: Nightwar, this seems like something I would enjoy.

On the wishlist it goes for now.

EDIT:
Will probably wait for a higher discount. My backlog is already pretty saturated.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by idbeholdME
At last! Wishlisted :D
Oh yes!
Thank you for releasing Steam World Quest here and for Linux!
I've been checking every day to see if this would be released.

Bought it immediately. Love the Steamworld games!
Awesome!

I'm debating grabbing this. I've been in sort of a "rut" playing my "big" games lately.

Fade to Silence was a ton of fun, but I think I made a mistake going with the permadeath mode - I ended up having to restart the game twice and replay the same stuff twice... and I think I was on my way to a third. It was great "getting" the game and moving forward but sort of like Sunless Sea in that if you fuck up, you're doing A LOT of backtracking to get backto where you were.

And I'm having trouble getting into Divinity (don't hurt me Doc!). I'm still only level three and haven't left Cyseal. But something about it... it's very old school at heart and I'm having trouble readjusting. Open quests with little direction, a massive inventory of ... junk..., it sort of begs that OCD inducing click on all 4,000 barrels because the key is in one. I'm having a tough time even though I *feel* the good game there.

... but Steam World seems like just the thing to pick up for some silly fun. I played Heist recently and just loved it. Just deep enough, but still easy to grab and start gearing up your guys and going.
GOG.com: Steam World Quest: Hand of Gilgamech is now available DRM-free.
Awesome release, thank you! Any chance we'll see a version for macOS available elsewhere?
I'm so happy to see this here! I absolutely loved Heist, and while I still hope to see Heist 2 at some point, this also looks fantastic. There's some other stuff from my wishlist on sale I have to grab first, but I hope to get this soon too.
I was thinking "neat, maybe I'll try it" when I saw this in the unofficial GOG release thread. Now I see it even has a Linux binary, and the store page says "Turn-Based", so I guess I'll have to get it, even if it seems a bit overpriced. I doubt this is the card game to rule all card games I've been looking for, though.
darktjm: I was thinking "neat, maybe I'll try it" when I saw this in the unofficial GOG release thread. Now I see it even has a Linux binary, and the store page says "Turn-Based", so I guess I'll have to get it, even if it seems a bit overpriced. I doubt this is the card game to rule all card games I've been looking for, though.
A few gamers were talking about this game and wondered if it would come to GOG , 2 other games that look a little like this ( card games) also mentioned they would consider GOG.
Post edited June 14, 2019 by gamesfreak64
GOG.com: Steam World Quest: Hand of Gilgamech is now available DRM-free.
boggydigital: Awesome release, thank you! Any chance we'll see a version for macOS available elsewhere?
I'm wondering too, where the Mac version is. :(
wolfsite: Great to see it hear....... I can hear my wallet sobbing in it's drawer from the amount of games I've bought in this sale..... I'm quite shocked myself...... yes I bought this.
Poor wallet ,i can almost hear it sob .....

My wallet is crying, crying out for help , to be filled again , because of the saving for a new PC it has little left to buy games online , thatswhy it cries , almost day and night .

one of the walkthroughs i found pn youtube , game seems to take 8 hours or so maybe more thats a nice amount at 25 euros , it;s around 3 Euros an hour :D
Post edited June 14, 2019 by gamesfreak64
Noice! ...but...
Silverhawk170485: I'm wondering too, where the Mac version is. :(
Same. =/