It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A pack in spaceship's clothing.

<span class="bold">Star Wolves 2</span>, an RTS/RPG about humanity's deep space exploits, is now DRM-free on GOG.com.

It's the year 2232. In a galaxy far far away, the human interstellar Empire is still licking its wounds after a fierce civil war with the oppressive mega corporations. With them out of the milky way, it turns its attention towards the looming, persistent Alien threat. Small, agile squads are best suited for the ensuing skirmishes, so your trusty pack of Star Wolves must ride once again.

Your fighters may be small but there is a vast galaxy to explore out there. Bring your imposing mothership and your nimble armada into over 50 star systems and tackle dynamic, perilous missions against space pirates, Aliens and rogue A.I.s. Customize your crew and ships by upgrading their skills and gear as you see fit. The non-linear story will take you on a journey through the treacherous, ever-stretching space highways, where the only ones who survive are those hunting in packs.

Fight the Aliens tooth and claw alongside your fellow <span class="bold">Star Wolves 2</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Finally! Thx GOG! You made it.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Dawnreader
So is this the game that was removed from gog and is now back?
Matruchus: So is this the game that was removed from gog and is now back?
Nope, you must be thinking of a different one.
No. The one you are thinking of was Space Rangers.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Grargar
I said to myself: why the hell I haven't bought 1st part yet...but then I checked my shelf and it sits there...Backlog is just too big..:-/
Grargar: No. The one you are thinking of was Space Rangers.
Yeah, that probably it. Similar names.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Matruchus
Another rusky masterpiece. Thanks for bringing these to western audiences, GOG/1C!
Shit, I guess I'd better get around to playing #1. :P

Backlog killing me again.

ninjad by tburger. :P
Post edited January 26, 2016 by tinyE
Good to see that 1C hasn't abandoned GOG :).
vicklemos: Another rusky masterpiece. Thanks for bringing these to western audiences, GOG/1C!
To be fair, that other shop had Star Wolves 1-3 since 2010.
Of course it comes here after I've bought it from somewhere else.
IIRC this series doesn't do to well on the review front.
Yes! I've been waiting for this one for ages.
Think i have this through gamersgate but will eventually buy this here but trying now to cut down buying games as i have too many to count.