It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A pack in spaceship's clothing.

<span class="bold">Star Wolves 2</span>, an RTS/RPG about humanity's deep space exploits, is now DRM-free on GOG.com.

It's the year 2232. In a galaxy far far away, the human interstellar Empire is still licking its wounds after a fierce civil war with the oppressive mega corporations. With them out of the milky way, it turns its attention towards the looming, persistent Alien threat. Small, agile squads are best suited for the ensuing skirmishes, so your trusty pack of Star Wolves must ride once again.

Your fighters may be small but there is a vast galaxy to explore out there. Bring your imposing mothership and your nimble armada into over 50 star systems and tackle dynamic, perilous missions against space pirates, Aliens and rogue A.I.s. Customize your crew and ships by upgrading their skills and gear as you see fit. The non-linear story will take you on a journey through the treacherous, ever-stretching space highways, where the only ones who survive are those hunting in packs.

Fight the Aliens tooth and claw alongside your fellow <span class="bold">Star Wolves 2</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Miaow... Marwarh miarwarh 9 PM EST maawn... Maow ? Margrawr miaow ? Meoreorh GOG maor'moar... [url=http://www.gog.com/news/release_star_wolves_2]( ͡&deg; ͜ʖ ͡&deg;)

Miaaaooooo... Miuw miaw maaar – maaaaarw ! Meoreorh maerh maerh wararw miarwgh... Mawawh !

=^_^=

_____
[EDIT] ► As everyone can see, things went awfully awry for vicklemos in this post, so I was asked by GOG's helpful staff to, well, take care of it (the post – not the furry babbling ball of fickle feline frenzy that vicklemos has seemingly turned into). Why me, I dared to ask ? In short (and no, you don't want the long version, you silly inquisitive ratón – so stop clicking on that + like there's no tomorrow, because it doesn't do what you think it does), turns out the designated transCator, mrkgnao, was currently overburden by GOG's recent "Features" (as he himself hinted to in his January 27th post 11749 in that other, less important thread. Hence they had to pick a, hmmm, random one. Lucky me. So, for the sake of what's left of my desegreyted yet still standing wooden shelf (and out of a warm deep love for the GOG community of course, that's without saying), I rolled up my sleeves and tackled that mess of a message. Without further ado, here is the result which, remember, cannot be taken as a comment of mine (just as the present introduction / contextualization, mind you). There you go.

Interesting... The News changed around 9 PM EST yesterday... Did you catch that thing ? Do you think the publisher complained ? All that's one said [sic] is this cheap GOG venture into subliminal territory ceased... Look over here silly human

Sooooo isn't that something indeed... No more cheap hand tricks and sultry knobs – no banner cheeky chick ! All that remains from GOG's further descent into cheap pulp and sexploitation is the game's page background... A hidden secret behind !  [*]

signed : milk for vicklemos moustache [sic]

__
[*]  The intended meaning here is probably that, although the game's page background image remains as some sort of testimony to GOG's subliminal attempts, the cheap montage's and alteration's "meaningful bits" (or, as mrkgnao might have put it, "Features") are kept astutely hidden behind both the slideshow and "Add To Cart" sections of the page... One may incidentally note how some of those actually in the know about what's hidden there could eventually fall prey to that most subliminal yet effective lure of all : not seeing what you know is there and reaching for it (versus not knowing what you saw and reach for)... As for the others, one may possibly conclude that they will be left with yet another whiff of the "Fresher, Newer GOG" business ploys (and maybe "a pack in spaceship's clothing" as well, who knows)... Hmmm, "ploys" – it somehow doesn't feel right... Is that spelled "PLoys" ? Or, perhaps, "The Westport Independent" ?
Post edited January 28, 2016 by aquaSolus
aquaSolus: Miaow... Marwarh miarwarh 9 PM EST maawn... Maow ? Margrawr miaow ? Meoreorh GOG maor'moar... [url=http://www.gog.com/news/release_star_wolves_2]( ͡&deg; ͜ʖ ͡&deg;)

Miaaaooooo... Miuw miaw maaar – maaaaarw ! Meoreorh maerh maerh wararw miarwgh... Mawawh !

=^_^=
Dude, I... I...

WUUUUUUUUUUUT?!
Well, well, well, vicklemos – back on your own two feet, aren't you ? Bryna was about to file a complaint about your squatting her boots (not to mention your frequent attempts at climbing up therefrom)... Everything should be fine, now ! And don't worry about K.T. – she always looks like that...

Not exactly being your former self, however : still a man of few words... Still in Early Access, mayhap ? Ah, but that's okay. Just remember to steer clear from any milk byproduct for a while !

Alrighty then... Take it easy. Pace yourself. Perhaps have a miaow ? Oh my... A maaaw ? Oh, mmm... Miiiaaaaaooow...!?

MAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwh...

[ and so the story fades into an endless stream of Early Access dreams ]

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Twinkle Twinkle Little Star ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
Post edited January 29, 2016 by aquaSolus