It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Make the Star Wars™ galaxy your own.

<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Empire at War: Gold Pack, the most ambitious Star Wars™ strategy game ever, is available now on GOG.com, with a 20% launch discount!

<i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Empire at War: Gold Pack is in many ways an iteration of Star Wars™ Rebellion. Two asymmetrical forces, the Galactic Empire and Rebel Alliance, clash for total domination over the galaxy. Each faction plays to its individual strengths and weaknesses: the Rebels will rely on their spies and sabotage, causing turmoil and uprisings while the Empire tightens its steel grip with towering machines of war. <i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Empire at War: Gold Pack is a combination of three intertwined gameplay elements: Galactic Conquest - a game of grand strategy over entire systems, space battles - massive orbital conflicts for map and resource control, and classic land battles - deeply tactical RTS skirmishes. The Forces of Corruption™ expansion included here adds a whole new pirate faction to the game, as well as brand new units, heroes, and more iconic planets.

Shape the fate of your galaxy in <i>Star Wars</i>&trade; Empire at War: Gold Pack, available for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com! The 20% launch discount will last for 72 hours, until Sunday, January 25, at 2:00 PM GMT.
Instawishlisted :)
Bought!

I played this game to death last year. Must've sunk close to 100 hours into this game and its expansion.Loved the space battles and Galactic Conquest mode. Campaign was average at best. Glad I'm not the only one who hated the land battles.
New smuggler faction in the expansion was overpowered and playing against them was no fun, especially with the corruption mechanic.
Doh, forgot the 20% ran out on Sunday and not Monday. GOG Sunday is an awful day to finish a deal!