It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Highly illogical.

<span class="bold">Star Trek: Judgment Rites</span>, the sequel and conclusion to a saga, premieres digitally for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com!

<span class="bold">Star Trek: Judgment Rites</span> is the sequel to the 1960's TV series-inspired Star Trek: 25th Anniversary. The story concludes the entire Starship Enterprise saga with a bang. Strange things are happening in the far reaches of space - dead planets are brimming with life and earth's World War I planes show up in the most alien of places. You must now investigate these occurrences in search for a peaceful conclusion - but it is your choice should you decide that photon torpedoes are the answer. Once more you'll lead your landing parties in puzzle-filled point-and-click sequences, and take full command of the Enterprise herself as... the one and only... captain… Kirk!

See the finale of the 5-year voyage in <span class="bold">Star Trek: Judgment Rites</span>, a digital premiere, DRM-free on GOG.com!
Yeah. I remember playing this. I got stuck at some point.

Actually is this really Interplay who are releasing here again?
Yea, they're still in business.
I'm excited to see today's releases - I remember playing (and loving) my mother's copy of Judgment Rites years ago. I hope to pick it and the previous game up soon.
Very nice, looking forward to playing these both!
Woah, this is huge! Star Trek games are starting to show up on GOG (and starting with the best ones too)... finally. Whatever licensing/rights issues there were, they seem to have been somewhat resolved, which is awesome.
instabuy, when you know games or had/have them in the apst tehre's no need for checking how they will play and what to expect,
got the 3 games, cause i have rites and the 25th anniv on retail cd,(thats a long time ago i bought these)
the last one is , only to add to the collection.

i know there are more startrek games, saw these on steam, unfortunately all are 3dm so these 3 versions will be the only ones in my collection.
My only question is - is this the CD-ROM version of Judgement Rites with the voice over from the original actors? Judgement Rites was D Kelly's last performance as Dr McCoy. I really want to hear that.
therasorsedge: My only question is - is this the CD-ROM version of Judgement Rites with the voice over from the original actors? Judgement Rites was D Kelly's last performance as Dr McCoy. I really want to hear that.
Straight from the GOG game card:

"Original series' voices, sound effects and music take you back to the action."
therasorsedge: My only question is - is this the CD-ROM version of Judgement Rites with the voice over from the original actors? Judgement Rites was D Kelly's last performance as Dr McCoy. I really want to hear that.
yyahoo: Straight from the GOG game card:

So that makes this the "talkie" version, then?
yyahoo: Straight from the GOG game card:

tfishell: So that makes this the "talkie" version, then?
Absolutely.

The original floppy version was even missing a ton of sound effects and cinematic sequences that could only be added with the Judgment Rites Movie &amp; Sound Pack which *still* didn't add the voice-overs...
Post edited May 08, 2015 by yyahoo
tfishell: So that makes this the "talkie" version, then?
yyahoo: Absolutely.
Thanks. So these wishes can be "completed".

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/star_trek_judgement_rites_talkie_version
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/star_trek_judgement_rites