It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mummy issues.

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 34% discount until November 17, 1PM UTC.
This action/adventure from 2003 starring the intrepid Egyptian hero comes to the PC for the first time, sporting high-resolution support, HD textures, a proper mouse + keyboard control scheme, and certain visual improvements. Bring your wits, your reflexes, and your sidekick The Mummy along, as you journey to ancient Egypt for an explosive showdown with mythical beasts and feisty gods.

For some groovy beats, get the game's Soundtrack 20% off.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited November 10, 2017 by maladr0Id
MarkoH01: Looks really nice (stop releasing so many games GOG I am dying here ;)). However I was wondering why the trailer including the shown gameplay seems to be letterboxed. Is this an old game? Can you run it in 1080p?
It's an old game (2003) that's been remastered and released on PC for the first time :)
high rated
MarkoH01: Could somebody please tell me if this game is running in 1080p "fullscreen" or only letterboxed? The trailer makes the impression that 16:9 is only supported letterboxed and it's part of my decision to buy the game.
Does this answer your question? :)
high rated
ThomNG: Wohoo - another classic jewel from the past is now available on GOG :) Enjoy and have a great weekend in advance!
muntdefems: Any ETA for the Linux version?
Hey muntdefems,

We had the Linux version in our hands, but our tests indicated that some rough edges still need addressing before we will be able to release Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy to our dear penguins. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay!
RetroCodger426: Have the system requirements for this game just changed here on GOG? I could have sworn it had stated: ''OpenGL 3.0 Core Profile compatible like GeForce 8600". The emphasis in this case being on OpenGL 3.0. Now it says the game requires OpenGL 3.2...

As of right now on Steam, it says there that the game requires OpenGL 3.0 http://store.steampowered.com/app/606710/Sphinx_and_the_Cursed_Mummy/

Why the discrepancy?
Because the core profile feature was actually implemented in OpenGL 3.2: https://www.khronos.org/opengl/wiki/OpenGL_Context#OpenGL_3.2_and_Profiles