It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for a story-rich game with turn-based tactics; Six Ages 2: Lights Going Out is now out on GOG with a -10% launch discount, until September 4th, 2 PM UTC!

New installment in the Six Ages series! Six Ages 2: Lights Going Out is a standalone narrative that fuses interactive storytelling with strategic turn-based gameplay. The backdrop is a world on the brink of collapse, where the survival of your modest clan hinges on your skillful navigation of the delicate ties binding it to the remaining gods and their followers.

Now on GOG!
Huinehtar: So it seems very promising for Ride Like The Wind, at least (can't say for Lights Going Out): I tried with Wine 8.13 (set Windows 10 on winecfg and virtual desktop) on Fedora 38.
Thanks so much for taking a second look at this after all these years! Still left a bad taste in my mouth, but nice to know that if I ever get the inclination to give it a shot there might be some hope there.
Alexim: You should definitely add the Galaxy achievements to Six Ages 1 and 2 as was done for King of Dragon Pass, these days there is no shortage of quality games and those with missing features take a back seat.
Unfortunately GOG’s new API that makes this a lot easier for tiny teams is still in beta.
Alexim: You should definitely add the Galaxy achievements to Six Ages 1 and 2 as was done for King of Dragon Pass, these days there is no shortage of quality games and those with missing features take a back seat.
ddunham: Unfortunately GOG’s new API that makes this a lot easier for tiny teams is still in beta.
The Steam wrapper? I don't know enough about it, but other developers have used it successfully; it's worth a try if you haven't already.
HunchBluntley: Light is just not a modern, post-Industrial Age thing. Taking it literally (which I don't think is the intent...), "Lights" can refer to candles, torches, rushlights, hearthfires/campfires, gaslights, etc -- all of which have been around for at least centuries, and most of which have been around for...rather longer than that.
Taken metaphorically, I don't think the phrase need automatically conjure images of electric (EDIT: or even gas) lighting devices. It certainly didn't (and doesn't) for me.
ddunham: And stars…
Oh, yeah, those things, too. :P