It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jack into the underbelly of Hong Kong.

<span class="bold">Shadowrun: Hong Kong</span>, the newest entry in the revived tech-meets-magic universe, is available now for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The Shadowrun renaissance continues in Shadowrun: Hong Kong the newest Kickstarted entry in the gritty cRPG series. If you're familiar with the increasingly impressive Shadowrun releases you should know what to expect - this time we're entering an Awakened Hong Kong, where life is cheap and everything is for sale. You're thrown into a high-tech-meets-magic corporate conspiracy, once again destined to navigate a complex network of contracts and social graces. If you're not yet familiar with the series, the Shadowrun experience is a mix of brilliant writing, a unique cyberpunk universe with a splash of magic, and challenging tactical combat. It's a cRPG lover's dream come true, and it seems we're not waking up anytime soon.

For more extra goodness, you can pick up the <span class="bold">Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Deluxe Edition</span>, complete with original soundtrack and PDF Art of Shadowrun: Hong Kong book. If you're not ready to make the commitment before trying the game, you can always upgrade later on.

Curse, deck or charm your way across the seedy underbelly of <span class="bold">Shadowrun: Hong Kong</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Stream watch:

Want to see the game in action? The MatCatPlays streaming pair will show it off tomorrow (Friday, August 21st) at Twitch.tv/GOGcom starting at 10pm GMT / midnight CEST / 6pm Eastern / 3pm Pacific. Jack in, jack out!
At last..
Holy crap already? Oops.

Probably should have preordered.
Time to play :D
Great Day ... Gold Box and Shadowrun :)
How can I redeem the bonus content? Is not showing up in my library :(
It's a problem with pre-order code .

Can't redeem . :(
Edward_Carnby: It's a problem with pre-order code .

Can't redeem . :(
Please send us a ticket if you're having an issue with the pre-order code :)
No pre-order extras showing up for me either, and the store's only showing that I apparently have the standard edition, instead of Deluxe.
blakstar: No pre-order extras showing up for me either, and the store's only showing that I apparently have the standard edition, instead of Deluxe.
Yup, same here.
blakstar: No pre-order extras showing up for me either, and the store's only showing that I apparently have the standard edition, instead of Deluxe.
Try redeeming your code please :) If THAT doesn't work, please send us a Support ticket :)
JudasIscariot: Try redeeming your code please :) If THAT doesn't work, please send us a Support ticket :)
There's no code showing up for me. And also, the file size for the download is about 11 GB :(
Redeemed my KS code and DLing now. Woohoo!
Time to download!
JudasIscariot: Try redeeming your code please :) If THAT doesn't work, please send us a Support ticket :)
KevZapata: There's no code showing up for me. And also, the file size for the download is about 11 GB :(
Again, please send a ticket to Support and we'll get you right :)

Unfortunately, nothing I can do about the 11 GB download size of the game via Galaxy, that's how large it is when installed.