It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seasons after Fall is now available DRM-free. Get it 75% off until June 26th, 1pm UTC.

Seasons After Fall is a 2D platform-puzzler game that will let you dive into a captivating universe and explore a land governed by magic and nature. As a wild fox you are sent on a perilous journey aided only by your ability to change the seasons at will, manipulating a gorgeous 2D world backed by an enchanting live string quartet.
Warning: you can ONLY buy this game with the Firefox browser. Or not.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by stardust_79
I've been hoping this would come here.
A very good game. At that price, if you are remotely interested, you should buy it !
This looks very interesting, but according to the developer's website there is a Linux version. Will this be available here?
Looks beautiful
Windows-only and listed as requiring DirectX 11... wishlisted.

75% off, sub $5, and platinum on ProtonDB but with no entry on WineHQ AppDB... I'll probably buy it before the sale is over.
Owned on Steam.

Insta-rebought.

Keep 'em coming, Focus Home!
what a pretty game, and that intro price is bananas !
SOLD!
high rated
Lillesort131: This looks very interesting, but according to the developer's website there is a Linux version. Will this be available here?
Looks like mistake. Steam does not offer Mac/Linux version. From Discussion forum:
Unfortunately no, there is a huge chance that there will never be any Linux version of Seasons after fall. Our company has stopped creating games for now. We always tried to do our best to have our games available for Linux users. This time we failed. I hope you'll understand.

I suppose I need some reasonable graphic card to make it as pretty as on screenshots, so I'll not be able to play it now. However, considering the price and unknown future, this does not mean I shouldn't buy it ;)

[edit: gog, fix the forum, pls]
Post edited June 19, 2019 by ciemnogrodzianin
I guess Focus being the publisher is what kept this from our shores for so long. =/ It's also sad to hear that the devs stopped making games. :(

That said, at the current price it's a no-brainer pickup for when I unbanish my old PC lappie from my closet after the summer. ;)
Oh :O Seasons after fall here on GoG! What a pleasant surprise! Had it wishlisted on steam, guess where i'm going to buy it :D
Post edited June 19, 2019 by di0nizus
Here I am ... survivor of the great summer sale ... I now have even more games I don't have the time to play but I survived. Now, I will finally rest and not buy any more games soo....

"Seasons after fall" ... this has been recommended to me ... watches trailer ... watches discount ... punches with fist on the table....

Damn you GOG ... Instabought!
ciemnogrodzianin: [edit: gog, fix the forum, pls]
That was a good one :D
Fairfox: its a fox i bought it

see a fox buy a fox
steal a fox
fox fox fox
I knew you would say this when I saw the game :)
Post edited June 19, 2019 by MarkoH01
Lillesort131: This looks very interesting, but according to the developer's website there is a Linux version. Will this be available here?
ciemnogrodzianin: Looks like mistake. Steam does not offer Mac/Linux version. From Discussion forum:
Unfortunately no, there is a huge chance that there will never be any Linux version of Seasons after fall. Our company has stopped creating games for now. We always tried to do our best to have our games available for Linux users. This time we failed. I hope you'll understand.

I suppose I need some reasonable graphic card to make it as pretty as on screenshots, so I'll not be able to play it now. However, considering the price and unknown future, this does not mean I shouldn't buy it ;)

[edit: gog, fix the forum, pls]
Oh, that's a shame. Anyway, thanks for the information. However it will probably work with wine+DXVK or (as it seems to be a Unity game) using this method.
75% is a nice launch discount. But unfortunately no Linux version and DX11 requirement for Windows, that's a no go for me.
PaterAlf: I loved their previous games Blocks That Matter and Tetrobot & Co.
Both are good games. But in the opposite to Seasons after Fall they come with a Linux version, so I had no problem to buy and run them.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by eiii