It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seasons after Fall is now available DRM-free. Get it 75% off until June 26th, 1pm UTC.

Seasons After Fall is a 2D platform-puzzler game that will let you dive into a captivating universe and explore a land governed by magic and nature. As a wild fox you are sent on a perilous journey aided only by your ability to change the seasons at will, manipulating a gorgeous 2D world backed by an enchanting live string quartet.
This looks interesting. Instabuy for me.
I was seeing double double news posts but they fixed it.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by Themken
This release makes me really, really happy. I loved their previous games Blocks That Matter and Tetrobot & Co. I feared this one wouldn't come to GOG, but now that it got here it's an instabuy for me.
Focus Home Interactive... Is this a sign of things to come?

EDIT: battle fleet gothic, space hulk, mordheim, blood bowl
Post edited June 19, 2019 by MadalinStroe
Ever since I played and massively enjoyed Tetrobot & Co, I've hoped Swing Swing Submarine would make a Tetrobot # 2. But I've been curious about this one as well and I'm definitely going to give it a chance.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by StarChan
It's a good platform game with a great soundtrack and great art direction. I already played it on another platform but it's always nice appear DRM-free version here in GOG.
I haven't even played it yet, but this has to be one of the most beautiful games these eyes have ever seen.
this looks nice. I am sad there is no Mac version.
PaterAlf: This release makes me really, really happy. I loved their previous games Blocks That Matter and Tetrobot & Co. I feared this one wouldn't come to GOG, but now that it got here it's an instabuy for me.
I didn't realize that they were the developers of those games. Wishlisted!

It's too bad that they have stopped developing games and they have no projects for now.
Not wishlisted.

BOUGHT!!!

+ Beautiful art
+ I love foxes
+ Price couldn't be any better
+ Sys requirements are OK
+ Developer
+ Adventure
+ Puzzle

- My platforming skills.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by gixgox
Release on GOG is appreciated but please add Achievements like in the Steam version.

Edit: Instabuy :D
Post edited June 19, 2019 by Advanced89
Wow, how cute <3
its a fox i bought it

see a fox buy a fox
steal a fox
fox fox fox
This WAS in my steam wishlist, time to do the same over here!

Thanks gog for getting this game!