It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kagura Games brings in new title to GOG catalog: Samurai Vandalism is here, with a -10% launch discount until September 1st, 4 AM UTC!

The narrative unfolds upon a small island named Yamato, adrift amid the ocean. The tale transpires several years subsequent to the dark elves obliterating what was referred to as "the natural enemy of all living things". Within this tumultuous land, the island's governance and an opposing faction find themselves ensnared in unending strife, leading to a daily deluge of bloodshed. These two groups, one devoted to safeguarding the current era and the other to eradicating it, exhibit a willingness to stake their very lives to realize their ideals. Ultimately, the tale commences, focusing on the Samurai: warriors who must clash to protect what’s most important to them.

Now on GOG!
Schnuff: You know that Kagura is only the publisher and has nothing to do with the content of the games they sell??
Darvond: They could pick better games. Or at least not have such an obvious bias streak.

And maybe not publish games that are at best, quasi-legal.
Puh that is a hard one, legal according to which country ?
And subjectivity is subjective.
Post edited August 28, 2023 by Reaper9988
Reaper9988: Puh that is a hard one,
I guess that's to be expected, after playing such games...
Darvond: And maybe not publish games that are at best, quasi-legal.
There is no such thing. It's either legal or illegal and you can be sure that GOG would not sell games with illegal content to any of those countries for which whatever you mean would be illegal.
Reaper9988: Puh that is a hard one,
Trooper1270: I guess that's to be expected, after playing such games...
*tips hat*
Indeed.
Reaper9988: *tips hat*
And you now have a hat stand for that hat... ;-)
Catventurer: Dearest Kagura,

....snip
Schnuff: You know that Kagura is only the publisher and has nothing to do with the content of the games they sell??
You know that post wasn't actually serious right??
Catventurer: You know that post wasn't actually serious right??
I know that.
But, how many reader of your post don't know anything about the difference between devs and publisher?
Anyway, it is a sign of wasted time to post something at GOG...better stop it now....cya
Schnuff: But, how many reader of your post don't know anything about the difference between devs and publisher?
One person maybe?

I liked Catventure's post, it was funny and it expressed exactly my thoughts when I first checked the shots, those boots are definitely not big enough for any self respecting gamer ;-))
Catventurer: You know that post wasn't actually serious right??
Perhaps it is time to change "Dearest Kagura" to "Dearest ONEONE1, the developer, and dearest Kagura Games, the publisher" so as not to confuse that one person who cannot look up the information on the game's page.
Post edited August 28, 2023 by Cadaver747