It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kagura Games brings in new title to GOG catalog: Samurai Vandalism is here, with a -10% launch discount until September 1st, 4 AM UTC!

The narrative unfolds upon a small island named Yamato, adrift amid the ocean. The tale transpires several years subsequent to the dark elves obliterating what was referred to as "the natural enemy of all living things". Within this tumultuous land, the island's governance and an opposing faction find themselves ensnared in unending strife, leading to a daily deluge of bloodshed. These two groups, one devoted to safeguarding the current era and the other to eradicating it, exhibit a willingness to stake their very lives to realize their ideals. Ultimately, the tale commences, focusing on the Samurai: warriors who must clash to protect what’s most important to them.

Now on GOG!
finally some big tiddy vandalism :D
Speedballs are us...
I almost fell for it. Only at the last possible moment did I notice- "Kagura games" and "Unrated" patch
That would be new sensation for me if I booted this up only to quickly alt F4
That title alone feels like it's one minor infraction away from committing a cultural faux pas.
MatroxMedik: I almost fell for it. Only at the last possible moment did I notice- "Kagura games" and "Unrated" patch
Someone should send feedback to Kagura that the breasts weren't noticeable enough in the screenshots.
MatroxMedik: I almost fell for it. Only at the last possible moment did I notice- "Kagura games" and "Unrated" patch
octalot: Someone should send feedback to Kagura that the breasts weren't noticeable enough in the screenshots.
Man! I genuinely love large, slightly disproportionate boobs, maybe even a little more than your average horndog, but as time goes on I really feel worse and worse about wacky objectification like this. They clearly do this for a reason - someone notices, and someone buys in as a result - but some of the girls in these screenshots are entirely beyond realistic proportions. "Huge" seems to be as small as they get. And somehow I doubt real women with naturally occurring, eye-catching backbreakers are starving for representation.
What would have happened in that case? Would you have exploded? Would your PC have exploded? Would your soul be doomed forever? Chill ... it is a game with drawn pictures and nothing more. I am sure GOG would have refunded you if you told them that you were unable to read the warning messages on the product page.
If someone liked Ideology in Friction - get this one as well. Same quality and even same world, only different part and time.
MarkoH01: What would have happened in that case? Would you have exploded? Would your PC have exploded? Would your soul be doomed forever? Chill ... it is a game with drawn pictures and nothing more. I am sure GOG would have refunded you if you told them that you were unable to read the warning messages on the product page.
There would be serious explaining :D
Kagura...I recognise that name. Oh it's them (cries).
high rated
octalot: Someone should send feedback to Kagura that the breasts weren't noticeable enough in the screenshots.
Dearest Kagura,

We, the players of computer games, would like to inform you that the boobs were too small in your new release Samurai Vandalism. The boobs in this game as so small that we're having difficulties with believing that you even released this despite the screenshots that imply that RPG Maker standard assets might have been used.

Sincerely,
People who Play Computer Games
Catventurer: Dearest Kagura,

....snip
You know that Kagura is only the publisher and has nothing to do with the content of the games they sell??
Post edited August 28, 2023 by Schnuff
Schnuff: You know that Kagura is only the publisher and has nothing to do with the content of the games they sell??
They could pick better games. Or at least not have such an obvious bias streak.

And maybe not publish games that are at best, quasi-legal.
To any nay-sayers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtqTapjrPhM