It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Classic RPG hack'n'slashin'.

<span class="bold">Revenant</span>, an astonishing and supremely fun classic aRPG, is available now on Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Revenant is here today to serve as a fun-filled throwback to how things used to be done back in the day, and a chance to truly hack it like it's 1999. There's a lot to say about Revenant, but no matter what, the keyword is always "fun". In a game all about combat - smooth controls, responsiveness, and that feeling of weight behind your every attack are all-important, and even today Revenant hits the right spots. Despite its age, the colorful backdrops holds up amazingly well and the motion-captured combat continues to surprise with its variety, over-the-top violence, and plenty of dismemberment. There's a few inventive things to be found here as well, including a magic casting system based on combining runes and talismans to uncover stunning and powerful spells that will let you spectacularly clear out rooms with a single gesture. Beyond that, Revenant is a game of loot, loot, loot, plenty of weapons, great character design and most of all... fun.

Hack away at <span class="bold">Revenant</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com!
high rated
Venita's Stamp of Approval.

My favourite part was kissing the goblin lady.
Iain: Also now tried downloading the standalone installer direct from the website, ran as admin, installed to D:\ root and still not going on Windows 10.

Tried disabling the preload, disabling the extra bit in the advanced menu and trying software rendering but no luck at all. Guess I am going to have to just install it with Galaxy again and wait and hope that GOG actually fix it.

Until they do I think they need to remove the 10 from the game page as it is not working on Windows 10. I have now given up on it as sick of having to restart my PC.

Thankfully Heimdall arrived this morning for my Atari STe so can get my ARPG fix with Core Designs classic Viking themed game.
Hi Iain,

Please send us a Support ticket as we tested the game on Windows 10 and it worked on our systems. Perhaps there was an update we need to look into but we can't be sure unless we get a ticket from you :)
Darvond: Ross of Freeman's Mind/Ross's Game Dungeon/Accursed Farms/Civil Protection should be delighted at this news.
I'll let him know. I'm a huge fan. :)
Pax11: Also, gamma settings seem to be ignored when you change load maps, but not all. Or perhaps some areas are simply oddly dark, but it doesn't make much sense (like not being able to see anything at all in the jail area after talking to the two leaders about Rand (avoiding spoilers).
It is a game engine bug, that the game gets darker on each subsequent load. Workaround is pretty simple: all you need to do is to first use the 'End Module' option which should bring you to main menu and load the game from there.

There should be a support note added shortly, addressing the issue.
Shadowflight: Good game, does it have 360 controller support? The original could use controllers but you had to assign all the buttons manually.
Probably not. Eidos games weren't too good with controllers. You could try Joy to Key if you really wanna play with a controller.