It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Make politics great again.

<span class="bold">Realpolitiks</span>, a grand strategy that lets you lead your country to the top of the world using any means necessary, is now available DRM-free on GOG.com with a 30% launch discount.

The new world order is upon us. As the leader of your proud nation you must deal with diplomatic affairs, financial crises, terrorism, and espionage before you can become a force to be reckoned with. Or reconciled with.

The 30% discount will last until May 15, 15:00 PM UTC.

Vote with your eyes, watch the trailer!
Post edited May 08, 2017 by maladr0Id
Can you play as San Escobar?
JamesBond007: Can you play as San Escobar?
http://www.theonion.com/article/us-ambassador-to-bulungi-suspected-of-making-count-790
low rated
Can I play a Haitian Revolution style scenario? Nothing gets me more aroused then marginalized groups overthrowing white supremacy and eradicating the white devils from this earth.
JamesBond007: Can you play as San Escobar?
Well I'm not sure - this news bit is not really helpful:
Within the 2020 scenario, players can track the origin of San Escobar, the new Polish underwater colony in the Caribbean, and the worldwide diplomatic turmoil it creates.
Would be interesting though :D
Hmm, I don't have the patiece to dig deep in grand strategy games like Europa Universalis or Hearts of Iron with a steep learning curve. I get bored realy quick.

The game description here sais something about "streamlined". So maybe this could be something for me. :D
Seems interesting, is it real time or turn based?
tinyE: *embarrassed*

I had to Google Gul Dukat.
Hardly embarrassing, fun show though IMO.

Not my kind of game, but probably a nice release for those that do like it.
Why the spelling though?
And bought, GOG needs more of these types of games... whish dev supported Galaxy though.
justanoldgamer: Seems interesting, is it real time or turn based?
Real-time with pause :)
Why is Louisiana and Arkansas in a region called "Mississippi" and Mississippi in a region called "Deep South"? :(

I could understand, perhaps, Louisiana being in it's own region but the above confounds me.
Is this similar to Risk? Also, why did it show planets at the end of the trailer? Is there a space program?
low rated
jdsiege: Why is Louisiana and Arkansas in a region called "Mississippi" and Mississippi in a region called "Deep South"? :(

I could understand, perhaps, Louisiana being in it's own region but the above confounds me.
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-11-nations-of-the-united-states-2015-7
jdsiege: Why is Louisiana and Arkansas in a region called "Mississippi" and Mississippi in a region called "Deep South"? :(

Years_of_Chaos: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-11-nations-of-the-united-states-2015-7
Okay but:
New France

A pocket of liberalism nestled in the Deep South, its people are consensus driven, tolerant, and comfortable with government involvement in the economy. Woodard says New France is among the most liberal places in North America. New France is focused around New Orleans in Louisiana as well as the Canadian province of Quebec.
It isn't lumped in with Arkansas or called Mississippi. Odd decision on behalf of the devs.

On the topic of the article, the author seems to have trouble distinguishing New Orleans from Louisiana.
JudasIscariot:
The game is still listed as an upcoming one on the first page.
It should be moved to the newly released games list.
Instabought! I hope it will be more casual than the Paradox titles. Can't wait to see Belgium dominate the whole world :o)