It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doctor doctor, please.

Project Hospital is now available DRM-free, 10% off until November 6th, 4pm UTC.

Cure freetimitis, the rarest disease of our times, by spending hours upon hours carefully building your hospital, hiring and managing your stuff, and figuring out what is ailing your patients before it's too late.
Not Two Point Hospital... but still... may get a look...
I was worried the developers had changed their minds and not released here.

Damn, some nice stuff coming.

Shame 2 Point Studios are publishing via Sega and we'll never see two point hospital here, but this does look good (but would be better with bloaty head, hopefully there will be a comedy mod soon)
Glad this one has come to GOG, it is a shame SEGA will not bring Two Point Hospital over here.
What if this game is bettter than Two Point Hospital ?
Great, it is here! We need more Theme Hospital like games! ;)
I think Two Point Hospital must have overshadowed the news about this.
The Only Theme hospital game lookalike ive heard of latly is two point Hospital.
Il wishlist it for now since im broke at the moment.
Wow awesome! Didn't realize this was close to being finished. Going to wait for a couple of reviews and if all's good definitely going to ahead and grab it.
One of the reasons why I like Theme Hospital / Two Point Hospital is the cartoonish style and overall silliness. Yes, it does get old after a while, but it helps to giggle with it. This looks to realistic for me, I do not really want to play around with realistic people and real illnesses, I have enough of that in real life. So I kind of struggle to see why I should get this as well, when I have the two other games. To be architect and so on, there are games like Prison Architect and RimWorld, which again has the escapism from real world as core fundamental.

so.... any reason I should get this as well?
Bigs: Not Two Point Hospital... but still... may get a look...
Sorry to recognize it but two point is a bit disapointing to me...
AzBo93: Glad this one has come to GOG, it is a shame SEGA will not bring Two Point Hospital over here.
So it is official?
Post edited October 30, 2018 by Zoidberg
amok: ...
Personally I love the aesthetic and the idea of running a hospital in a possibly somewhat realistic manner. In both cases the novelty plays a big part I think. I think I've seen similar types of artwork before, but not in a game context. And I'm not aware of a non-silly hospital management game.

edit : incidentally, a game with a similar aesthetic that I found at the same time as project hospital is overcrowd. Hopefully project hospital will only be the first of several quality games with this type of look. Now if only someone wants to create a type of C&C rts, or better yet Commandos type stealth game with this sort of graphics then I can die happy.
Post edited October 30, 2018 by Matewis
How does the game compare to Theme Hospital? Does the user design the complex or is it just assigning rooms?
Post edited October 30, 2018 by IronArcturus
Lodium: I think Two Point Hospital must have overshadowed the news about this.
The Only Theme hospital game lookalike ive heard of latly is two point Hospital.
Il wishlist it for now since im broke at the moment.
I heard of this one first (a few months before 2point was announced), been patiently waiting.. and just bought it, so far so good plus the £5 in "my wallet" is great and its the same price on steam
Bigs: Not Two Point Hospital... but still... may get a look...
Zoidberg: Sorry to recognize it but two point is a bit disapointing to me...
AzBo93: Glad this one has come to GOG, it is a shame SEGA will not bring Two Point Hospital over here.
Zoidberg: So it is official?
Im assuming mainly, as well... its SEGA
IronArcturus: How does the game compare to Theme Hospital? Does the user build the walls of the complex or is it just assigning rooms?
Build rooms or prefabs, design your own building over multiple floors and plenty of items for rooms (excluding essentials)
Post edited October 30, 2018 by AzBo93
To any and all indie developers: Stop naming your games "Project [Whatever]". It's lazy and deeply boring. If you are creative enough to make a halfway-interesting game -- that you're asking money for -- you should be creative enough to come up with a halfway-interesting title, too.
Post edited October 30, 2018 by HunchBluntley
Man, some nice releases while I was gone.