It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doctor doctor, please.

Project Hospital is now available DRM-free, 10% off until November 6th, 4pm UTC.

Cure freetimitis, the rarest disease of our times, by spending hours upon hours carefully building your hospital, hiring and managing your stuff, and figuring out what is ailing your patients before it's too late.
Is this a serious management-sim or is it comical like Theme Hospital? I guess screenshots like this one show serious. Is that right?
AzBo93: Build rooms or prefabs, design your own building over multiple floors and plenty of items for rooms (excluding essentials)
Do you how many levels the game will have? Does it use a tier system?
AzBo93: Build rooms or prefabs, design your own building over multiple floors and plenty of items for rooms (excluding essentials)
IronArcturus: Do you how many levels the game will have? Does it use a tier system?
Im not that far into the game but it has 3 tutorials, 3 campaigns (just started the 1st one so dont know how long they are) and there are 6 challenges and sandbox mode.

Hopefully more campaigns and/or challenges will come later on.

EDIT: Also waiting for mods to come out..
Post edited October 30, 2018 by AzBo93
AzBo93: Im not that far into the game but it has 3 tutorials, 3 campaigns (just started the 1st one so dont know how long they are) and there are 6 challenges and sandbox mode.

Thanks for the info!
IronArcturus: Do you how many levels the game will have? Does it use a tier system?
AzBo93: Im not that far into the game but it has 3 tutorials, 3 campaigns (just started the 1st one so dont know how long they are) and there are 6 challenges and sandbox mode.

Sandbox?
i_hope_you_rot: What if this game is bettter than Two Point Hospital ?
I was thinking the same! I love tycoon strategy/management games as long as the aesthetics are appealing, the gameplay is fun enough and that things actually work (the major problem in the tycoon genre). For comedic delight, I do already have theme hospital, so how about something a little different? And I noticed this game has a sandbox mode too! Two point hospital does not have one, upon release at least. I don't know about now.
Post edited October 31, 2018 by Nicole28
i_hope_you_rot: What if this game is bettter than Two Point Hospital ?
it is "better". Two Point Hospital is for children.

tinyE: Sandbox?
Unlimited money, everything unlocked, choose size of map, free buildings, patients can die ETC.. the usual you would expect in a "free mode" scenario.

EDIT: forgot to mention you can choose the options above with a tick box.
J_Darnley: Is this a serious management-sim or is it comical like Theme Hospital? I guess screenshots like this one show serious. Is that right?
Well i am only into it a little, just started on the 1st campaign and it seems serious so far.
Post edited October 31, 2018 by AzBo93
Thanks for releasing it here with the Linux version!
Heyas, i saw a lot of questions about the game.. and about how different is it from theme hospital and 2 point hospital so im gonna explain.. first theme hospital.. quirky and fun illnesses.. and 2 point hospital had some of the devs from theme hospital help make a sequel to theme hospital.. uses the same kind of quirky and funny illnesses like bloaty head.. updated graphics and all in all a very fun and well done sequel imo. Unforunately you can not build exterior hospital walls, nor can you add floors to your hospital in 2 point hospital so designing is down to interior only.

Now project hospital is a much more serious game.. using real illnesses .. but you can give most of the control for curing and diagnosing to comp ai , so you really can get into the designing.. which i must say is absolutely fabulous imo.. as you can design your whole build from foundation and make your exterior walls and shape it however you wish.. also you can have up to 4 floors and the controls and visuals are great.

The detail and depth of this game is amazing imo, it took me last 3 days to get thru the tutorials and understand how everything works together.. there are many departments you can make.. from emergency to cardio to trauma center to surgery, intensive care.. radiology.. and many more i have forgotten names of.. each department requires certain rooms and staff assigned to it to become functional..so it can take a lot of work to make a department..
and each department needs its own tech lab and certain departments even have night shifts to assign to keep nurses and doctors and tech going 24 hours a day too. Most games I am thru the manual/tutorials in less than a hour.. some of the time was in restarting a level as i had made mistakes.. and once you draw in or use and place a prefab there is no way to grab it and rotate it or pick it up and move it or to delete the whole thing easily.. **that is the only issue with this game I have tbh**... yes there are afew things i hope to see added in patches or whatever as time goes by.. but all in all I highly reccomend this game if you enjoy designing and decorating, and or enjoy management or strategy games. I have been wanting a game like this for decades.. I am having so much fun with this game.. absolutely loving it!

And the icing on my cake is its DRM free and needs no internet connection to play it! Thanks GOG I Love you!
Post edited November 03, 2018 by xeeana
Been waiting for this Theme Hospital reboot. Looks great.