It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pizza Connection

Pizza Connection & Pizza Connection 2, a classic strategy/management series, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.

This is important: we have to talk about Pizza. Because whether you like it New York or Italian-style, alone or with friends, slender or thick, simple or intricate, shapely or au-naturale, with a mouthwatering cheesy crust, and all kinds of delicious cheese on top, a tad of oregano sprinkled on top, and... uhm, this was definitely going somewhere.

Pizza Connection (also known as Pizza Tycoon) and Pizza Connection 2 (also known as Pizza Tycoon 2, also known as Fast Food Tycoon 2) are your shot at the dream: to build and manage your own pizza empire!

Choose your very first locale, then the decor, the staff and stock, and finally the menu. Heat things up as you enter a universe of possibilities aboard the mouthwatering (and sometimes not so much) pizza creation tool. And if things just aren't going so hot, you may heed the call of the pizza underground – where the ends justify the means, your competition trembles in fear, and the pepperoni smells funny. Just stay out of trouble with the law.

Fun Fact: In some countries, the original game CD-ROM actually smelled like oregano. Some say you can smell it to this day, talk about CD-licious!

Slice by slice, through thick or thin, guide your pizza empire in Pizza Connection and Pizza Connection 2 – available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.
tburger: Pizza Tycoon 2 doesn't support XP or it's just a mistake on game page?
I've been waiting for this one, but now I wonder whether I can run it or it's some new version. oO
Never heard of these games. Don't remember seeing them back in the 90s but since they are Tycoons they might be interesting. Second one kind of reminds me of Constructor visually.

Now where is C&C?
Post edited January 05, 2017 by Matruchus
Uhm, GOG?

Pizza Syndicate?
Plokite_Wolf: Uhm, GOG?

Pizza Syndicate?
I wonder if that would still be under Activision's control (as Activision published it according to Wikipedia) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_Food_Tycoon
Plokite_Wolf: Uhm, GOG?

Pizza Syndicate?
tfishell: I wonder if that would still be under Activision's control (as Activision published it according to Wikipedia) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_Food_Tycoon
Only in America. In Europe, it was self-published by Software 2000, just like Pizza Connection 2 (Pizza Tycoon 2 according to GOG and some more obscure releases). In fact, I've been thinking their entire portfolio was in licensing hell, as they bit the dust over a decade and a half ago.
I remember playing the first one :)
It was fun to play, even though I didn't have much of a clue what I was doing back then :D
This is one of the best business sims ever, still fun to play, it has aged very well.
jamotide: This is one of the best business sims ever, still fun to play, it has aged very well.
Like much of the cheese they used to make the humor in the game. No wood chips in that Parmesan, that's for sure.
jamotide: This is one of the best business sims ever, still fun to play, it has aged very well.
No shit?

Guess I should wish list it.
high rated
Sorry to see all the disappointment and cynicism that seems to be going around regarding these releases. It seems some people can't be bothered to show appreciation to a company that has thousands of releases of OTHER great DRM free games they would surely enjoy.

On a more positive note, I am super psyched about these releases. I don't think I ever got to play the second one, but I spent hours on Pizza Tycoon despite being just terrible at the game. It never got old. I even tracked down copies over the years so I could experience it all over again. Thank you guys. Seriously.
fronzelneekburm: $10 for the complete series would have been ok. But at this price and with one game missing from the series, I'll havve to skip this. Hopefully, Pizza Syndicate (or Fast Food Tycoon 1 or whatever the hell it's called) will be added soon.
Well, at least they're not $10 each like Disney's DOS games. x-P
Always good to see good old games aboard :)
Tarhiel: Always good to see good old games aboard :)
Checking my watch. How long before someone starts another "Why doesn't GOG release any good old games anymore" thread? :P
Tarhiel: Always good to see good old games aboard :)
tinyE: Checking my watch. How long before someone starts another "Why doesn't GOG release any good old games anymore" thread? :P
GOG doesn't have Tennis for Two or Cathode-ray tube amusement device yet. Are they really about video games, anymore?
Darvond: GOG doesn't have Tennis for Two or Cathode-ray tube amusement device yet. Are they really about video games, anymore?
Cathode-ray tube amusement device used purely analog hardware and did not run on a computing device. What we really need is Spacewar! :P