It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pizza Connection

Pizza Connection & Pizza Connection 2, a classic strategy/management series, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.

This is important: we have to talk about Pizza. Because whether you like it New York or Italian-style, alone or with friends, slender or thick, simple or intricate, shapely or au-naturale, with a mouthwatering cheesy crust, and all kinds of delicious cheese on top, a tad of oregano sprinkled on top, and... uhm, this was definitely going somewhere.

Pizza Connection (also known as Pizza Tycoon) and Pizza Connection 2 (also known as Pizza Tycoon 2, also known as Fast Food Tycoon 2) are your shot at the dream: to build and manage your own pizza empire!

Choose your very first locale, then the decor, the staff and stock, and finally the menu. Heat things up as you enter a universe of possibilities aboard the mouthwatering (and sometimes not so much) pizza creation tool. And if things just aren't going so hot, you may heed the call of the pizza underground – where the ends justify the means, your competition trembles in fear, and the pepperoni smells funny. Just stay out of trouble with the law.

Fun Fact: In some countries, the original game CD-ROM actually smelled like oregano. Some say you can smell it to this day, talk about CD-licious!

Slice by slice, through thick or thin, guide your pizza empire in Pizza Connection and Pizza Connection 2 – available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Pizza Tycoon 2 doesn't support XP or it's just a mistake on game page?
One more serious question : are "Pizza Tycoon 2", "Fast Food Tycoon" and "Pizza Syndicate" the same game ?

Edit : Oh, I totally ovelrokked this, where the answer was already there, sorry :
zeffyr: For those confused here - Pizza Tycoon 2 is Pizza Connection 2 (or Fast Food Tycoon 2). So from the series we're missing Pizza Connection (sequel to original Pizza Tycoon) from 2000.

The games were released under different names in different countries. In Poland, if I remember correctly the names were: Pizza Syndicate for 2000 game and Pizza Connection 2 for 2001 game.
Post edited January 05, 2017 by Splatsch
low rated
These are the first games released in 2017... Meh! How disappointing. :/

Well, at least this year's releases can only get better... hopefully... :D
I remember playing Pizza Connection 2 back in the days. I had a lot of fun inventing my own pizza recipes and building restaurants but had no idea about the stratetic part of the game because it was too difficult to understand as a child. I definitely have to play this game again to see what I missed back then. So this is an instabuy for me.
low rated
Thank you GOG.
So we got a big disappo...err... release.

Thank you for giving us chance to make more jokes about oblivion.
zeffyr: For those confused here - Pizza Tycoon 2 is Pizza Connection 2 (or Fast Food Tycoon 2). So from the series we're missing Pizza Connection (sequel to original Pizza Tycoon) from 2000.

The games were released under different names in different countries. In Poland, if I remember correctly the names were: Pizza Syndicate for 2000 game and Pizza Connection 2 for 2001 game.
Thanks - I was really confused as I tried to look up Pizza Tycoon 2 to look into potential WINE compatibility, only to see that "Pizza Tycoon 2" didn't actually exist.

Edit: I'll also say that I'm glad to see these two games here.
Post edited January 05, 2017 by rampancy
Wow, nice release GOG! I love Pizza!!!
Wonderful! These games had a combined 1,200+ votes on the wishlist.
high rated
All these negative comment makers must be pineapple pizza eaters.
Going to be honest.

Wasn't expecting this.

Not going to complain either. Pizza Tycoon is charming and did inspire many a..."game".

Never knew there was a 2, however.
Post edited January 05, 2017 by Darvond
Shouldn't this have been released a couple of weeks ago?

As in, "Pizza on Earth and Goodwill to all" sort of thing? :-P
As others have stated, not the release I was expecting (or particularly wanted) to kick off 2017... but I know plenty will be happy with this. So I can't really complain about it I guess.

Hope something a little more interesting is headed our way though...
Poetricks: All these negative comment makers must be pineapple pizza eaters.
Or the mob.

Chocolate ice cream, anyone?
I spent many hours on the first one and didn't know there was a sequel. Nice to see them here.
Grargar: DRM-Free pizza here at last. Now, DRM-Free beer please.
+1
But from small independent brewery, not the big bad ugly aggressive publish,.. I mean brewery:)