It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Show them what you Khan do.

Genghis, a DLC pack for Oriental Empires is now available DRM-free, 10% off until December 10th, 2PM UTC.

Rise from a homeless outcast to the ferocious Khan feared by rival clans and nations alike, build a grand empire and explore new strategies in the brand new story campaign.
Forum *pop*
He was finally found.

Those Central Asian graphics look dope, BTW.
Post edited December 03, 2018 by Caesar.
GOG.com: Genghis, a DLC pack for Oriental Empires is now available DRM-free, 10% off until December 10th, 2PM UTC.
No discount for now.
The Basegame has still some serious problems, the cityexpansion works well, the flavortexts, the Unitsystem and descriptions are good and fit the theme but thats it. Diplomacy&Trade need still some work/a rework, the Ki still can't deal with the vasallsystem, the warfare and the raise/release armysystemetc....

Long story cut short, the game don't need a bigger map, more Units, more factions until the Basegame is fixed&finished for the most part.
DF1871: Long story cut short, the game don't need a bigger map, more Units, more factions until the Basegame is fixed&finished for the most part.
The DLC pack is a 6mb download, so my guess is, most of it was already in the game...
DAMN MONGORIANS STOP ATTACKING MY SHITTY WALL
Under more normal circumstances this would be awfully tempting. Unfortunately, the Stellaris expansion is right around the corner...
Crosmando: DAMN MONGORIANS STOP ATTACKING MY SHITTY WALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLBmq4okdQY