It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A game that embraces everything you love about classic first-person dungeon-crawlers. Operencia: The Stolen Sun is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 7th April, 9 AM UTC. Guide a team of memorable characters through a world inspired by Central European mythology.
high rated
Zen_Mclovin: Thanks my dude, this means a lot!
dtgreene: I would just like to point out that calling a user of unspecified gender "dude" is rather off-putting to those like me who are not dudes.
Sure, you're not a dude, you're just a Stop Having Fun Guy.
takezodunmer2005: Snagging it as soon as I get my check, I'm nuts about blobbers! Thank you so very, very much for bringing it here!

GoG>epic that's why it's so damn enticing!

You CANNOT access your games when you're already unplugged from your Ethernet/offline! Meaning, you need to be online in order to be able to go into "offline mode" Fuck epic...
nightcraw1er.488: Whilst i agree with the sentiment it’s not entirely true. Gamers have been able to play the game at 50% lower than we are. That is a fact. If drm free means that much that you are willing to pay twice as much for a game, then that is fine for you. But take that part out of it, and then tell me is it fair that two players both play through the game in exactly the same manner, yet one pays double for it?
Now I like my drm free, but not to the extent that I am a) going to wait years for it, and b) then pay double what others have paid, just so I can store it offline.
Fair point, I can concede on the price issue, but functionally I will not get locked out of my games if I lose my internet like with epic's launcher-dependent games; as you need to go online to login to your games before you can enact the offline mode!

That's pretty much the solitary reason why I don't buy from epic games!
Tarhiel: [

Who is Bob, and why is he the hardest opponent in the whole game?
Is this some internal joke or something? :D
SPOILER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zen_Mclovin: Thanks my dude, this means a lot!
dtgreene: I would just like to point out that calling a user of unspecified gender "dude" is rather off-putting to those like me who are not dudes.

(As a side note, I do have some interest in this game, but it was extremely diminished when I heard that enemies don't respawn.)
youre overcompensatin'
i get it. espesh. in light of certain factors. an' its important (an' i know alot of peeps dont take it serious. deffo on here)
but i call everyone dude. i dont mind if peeps call me dude (rather than "a dude"). its like 'guys' as opposed to 'guy'
pls, nuance. mebbe stahp teh corrections as i feel it harms teh cause, not contributes

on teh other hand... im not in yo' shoes, even as someone that has, historical lee, been thought of as a minority in this 'great' land of ours, an' despite makin' up half teh population. just my wee li'l thoughts
Post edited April 01, 2020 by Fairfox
So, noticed this game on sale (good way up bestseller list atm) -- peoples current experiences with it?. Pro cons?.