It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sit back and relax with this casual, cozy game – Omurice Next Time is here, with a -15% until February 2nd, 2 PM UTC!

For the past five years, Finn and Gray have shared a life. Two men leading a simple existence, their greatest enjoyment being the pleasure of simple eating. As a player, you’ll delve into the interactive storybook that unfolds their husband-and-husband journey, capturing the essence of their life; filled with joy and love, aspirations and dreams, as well as the everyday moments of casual awkwardness and embarrassment.

Now on GOG!
Catventurer: You really know how to sell me on games considering that if it was entirely up to me, the game game rating categories would be:
- Cats
- No Cats
- NSFC (Not Safe for Cats)
Now I have to ask: Do you have a list of games featuring cats?

Obvious candidates are: Devcats, Cats Hidden in X, Hidden Cats in X, Cats Organized Neatly, Cats and Seek, etc, but there has to be a lot more, right?

Edit: Find All 1–4 have cats as well. At least 1–3, I'm not sure about 4 tbh.
Post edited February 01, 2024 by mk47at
Catventurer: You really know how to sell me on games considering that if it was entirely up to me, the game game rating categories would be:
- Cats
- No Cats
- NSFC (Not Safe for Cats)
mk47at: Now I have to ask: Do you have a list of games featuring cats?

Obvious candidates are: Devcats, Cats Hidden in X, Hidden Cats in X, Cats Organized Neatly, Cats and Seek, etc, but there has to be a lot more, right?

Edit: Find All 1–4 have cats as well. At least 1–3, I'm not sure about 4 tbh.
Let me introduce you to my non-complete tracking spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sbYtmxQA3jOUYptwJi_1blD2L3hXXLIi/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112882206293283405691&rtpof=true&sd=true

However I use the Cats classification very loosely.

You don't actually run into house cats in the base Neverwinter Nights game, for example, but I still marked it as having cats as you hear cat vocalization sound effects in Port Llast. The premium module version of "Tyrants of the Moonsea" has one cat in an inn. There's a few user created modules here and there that have house cats. It's safe to say that house cats in this setting can be found rarely as they will mostly stay clear of crazy people with swords looking for the local Death Trap for Adventurers.

However at the other end of the cat spectrum, you can start up a religion in Godhood and tell your devoted followers that they need to start worshiping cats to make your happy. The canon hero for Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos is Kieran, who belongs to a race of humanoid cats. The cats of Master of Orion and Wizardry are likewise a humanoid cat race.

The only game I've run into that I'd say is outright Not Safe for Cats (NSFC) is Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden, which I encountered on iOS and got refunded due to its content. This is the one game I never want to see on GOG. If The Pale Beyond is the dangerous game for dog lovers, then Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden is the disturbing game for cat lovers.
Catventurer: The only game I've run into that I'd say is outright Not Safe for Cats (NSFC) is Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden, which I encountered on iOS and got refunded due to its content. This is the one game I never want to see on GOG. If The Pale Beyond is the dangerous game for dog lovers, then Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden is the disturbing game for cat lovers.
How do we count Khajit? And does Deus Ex contain NSFC?
Thank you so much GOG, Griffin Cyan, and Medibang for the release!
Stick it to the haters. We need more heartfelt and honest games like this.
That spreadsheet is missing Ikenfell, which uses cats as save points.
dtgreene: That spreadsheet is missing Ikenfell, which uses cats as save points.
That's because the spreadsheet only lists stuff I own, not counting the stuff from bundles and store giveaways that I viciously deleted. I don't own Ikenfell. The Nyan Nyan Cafe Simulator (aka Yakuza 6) isn't on the list for the same reason. When the backlog drops below 100 games, I can put up a "suggest games with cats to me" thread. Until then, I don't need assistance.

Catventurer: The only game I've run into that I'd say is outright Not Safe for Cats (NSFC) is Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden, which I encountered on iOS and got refunded due to its content. This is the one game I never want to see on GOG. If The Pale Beyond is the dangerous game for dog lovers, then Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden is the disturbing game for cat lovers.
ᛞᚨᚱᚹᛟᚾᛞ: How do we count Khajit? And does Deus Ex contain NSFC?
Khajiit (Elder Scrolls) are like the Mrrshan (Master of Orion), Katta (Quest for Glory), Felpurr (Wizardry), and Kilrathi (Wing Commander) in that they are a race of humanoid felines. Some of them wouldn't want to be called cats (Kilrathi especially), but there presence can be seen as a bonus for cat enthusiasts. Unfortunately, the Kilrathi are always hostile.

But let's circle back and put things on topic, Okay?

In many respects, it says a lot about some people that a game about two consenting adults in a relationship and living ordinary, mundane lives generates so much anger.

In comparison, Mary Skelter: Nightmares doesn't have a NSFW rating despite the purge mini game that involve rubbing blood spots off one of the girl's body. The issue here is entirely that Rapunzel is blatantly a child and referred to as such by all characters in game. She's so young that nobody wants to tell her how babies are made when she asks. People that have played it estimate her to be somewhere around 6 or 7, and I'd say that's about right. Sure Sleeping Beauty's breast size is a warning that there's sexy content, but it doesn't warn you that some of it is with a little kid. Fortunately, you can get through this game without ever once playing this mini game with Rapunzel. If you look at reviews for Mary Skelter 2, most of them are complaints about that same mini game being censored out even though Rapunzel is still in the game, and she's still a young child. >.>
Catventurer: […]
Thank you. I'll have a closer look at the spreadsheet later.