It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The explosive action-adventure platformer in a brand new Oddworld Quintology that tells the continuing story of Abe and his comrades as they discover further crimes against Mudokonkind and look for the spark that will ignite a revolution – Oddworld: Soulstorm Enhanced Edition is now available on GOG with a -50% discount that lasts until August 18th, 1 PM UTC.

As 300 freshly liberated slaves celebrate their escape from the industrial megacomplex of RuptureFarms, a new menace rises. They will soon discover that, although their physical bonds were broken, they are far from free.

Join the revolution as you guide their savior, Abe, on an almost impossible journey to uncover the truth behind the generations of disinformation and misleading news that have brainwashed his people.

Grab it now!
Better late than never, cheers.
Good to see it over here :)
OMG, wow, didn't think this will make here on to GOG. O.O
This is amazing news, I couldn't be happier with this announcement! First it released only on Epic Games back when I didn't have a gaming PC, and would have only gotten it on Steam if I did have one (I was into GOG at the time but I wasn't strict with buying stuff here exclusively). Than after a really long time, it came to Steam; but by that point, I was at the point where I no longer bought games on Steam but will only get them on PC if it's DRM free through GOG or somewhere else that offers games DRM free. The only way I would buy it than is if it came physically to console. It did, but, I wanted to wait til I had a PS5 to get the better PS5 version (not expecting it to ever come to GOG). NOW It's FINALLY on GOG and I couldn't be happier! Especially since I'm getting a Steam Deck which will make an infinitely better handheld experience than the Switch port all in terms of more comfortable controls, far better graphics, far better framerate, and a bigger, (slightly) higher res screen!. Not to forget that I won't have to buy the game twice to get a better handheld experience now!.

Thanks so much for finally publishing Oddworld Soulstorm here!
Correction: It first released not only on Epic Games, but also PS4/5, so I just didn't want it on console at the time, wanted to get it on PC instead, nor did I have a PS4 at the time. Regardless, the game is now in the best place it can be!
Post edited August 11, 2023 by DuplexEagle
I've only ever played Abe's Oddysee, but I've always considered it a classic. It was also the first game I introduced to my brother way back then and that gives it a special meaning in my heart.

I didn't even know this one existed, so I'm very glad to see it here on GOG and at such a great discount no less! :)
DuplexEagle: This is amazing news,
This journey was almost as winding as Abe's. I'm glad it all worked out in the end!
gog2002x: I've only ever played Abe's Oddysee, but I've always considered it a classic. It was also the first game I introduced to my brother way back then and that gives it a special meaning in my heart.

I didn't even know this one existed, so I'm very glad to see it here on GOG and at such a great discount no less! :)
Well this is actually the direct sequel to Abe's Oddysee. While technically the sequel was Abe's Exoddus in the late 90's, this is actually a remake/reimagining of that sequel. So you can go straight from you're beloved Abe's Odysee to this!
GOG.com: The explosive action-adventure platformer in a brand new Oddworld Quintology that tells the continuing story of Abe and his comrades as they discover further crimes against Mudokonkind and look for the spark that will ignite a revolution – Oddworld: Soulstorm Enhanced Edition is now available on GOG with a -50% discount that lasts until August 18th, 1 PM UTC.

As 300 freshly liberated slaves celebrate their escape from the industrial megacomplex of RuptureFarms, a new menace rises. They will soon discover that, although their physical bonds were broken, they are far from free.

Join the revolution as you guide their savior, Abe, on an almost impossible journey to uncover the truth behind the generations of disinformation and misleading news that have brainwashed his people.

Grab it now!
FANTASTIC! There we go, the entire Oddworld saga thus far on GOG! What a flex. Thankyou so much Oddworld Inhabitants, I am PUMPED!
Thank you, GOG and publisher!
Ahh... Oddworld. I still have such fond memories of playing the first two games for the first time after all these years.
I've always loved the world of Oddworld. Those places. They've always felt so real; gritty; even brutal at times, and yet so full of wonder. Yeah, getting a bit too nostalgic here lol.

I'm glad to see this one finally show up here.
Hello!

Nice to finally see all of them here on GOG.COM.
I am not so sure about the 'Enhancements', though. And I read a rather mixed reception of "Soulstorm" when it initially got released.

Like with the 'New & Tasty' re-make of the first Oddworld game (Abe's Oddysee), I am having unfortunately doubts, whether the developers really understood, what made the original games (Oddysee & Exoddus) so remarkable...

And the system requirements of the enhanced edition means, I will have to wait for a new gaming rig anyway.
Hence, I am going to observe and look out for more current user reviews.

@GOG.COM team:
A Question to the GOG.COM staff. Why does the game cards (product pages) of remakes / remasters / or recent sequels of good old games do not list nor link to the game cards of the original releases?
The newer games in a series (especially, when from the same or decendant development teams) do not even get included into nor show themselves a list of games in the series, which is very unfortunate.

(See for other examples also the "Outcast Second Contact" & "Outcast (2) A New Beginning" game cards, or the Zachtronics series of games. Not even all their programming titles are in one list - both "Exapunks" & "Molek-Syntez" are individual products without connection or link to the rest in the series, not even mentioning the more varied other and newer titles of Zachtronics.)

Kind regards,
foxgog
Wow, I thought this already got a PC release. To be honest considering how disappointing New & Tasty came out not sure about this game.
Post edited August 13, 2023 by pferreira1983