It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to visit a small back-alley cafe, where the dead are granted one last night to mingle with the living. Necrobarista is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 15% discount lasting until 29th July 2020, 2:30 PM UTC. Inspired equally by film and anime, the game follows a dynamic and diverse cast of characters as they navigate Melbourne's hipstery coffee culture, the questionable ethics of necromancy, and the process of letting go.

Visit our Twitch channel today at 5 PM UTC, and watch cool Necrobarista gameplay brought to you by THEcroxxx.
_ygbr: UPDATE: We're in the process of making the OST available via GOG.
YES!!! Thank you dev!
low rated
Nachra: You didn't prove anything.. All you did was accuse someone of projection and reply with questions to questions.
That is Factually Incorrect. I didn't accuse anyone of anything, I simply stated that there is a clear misunderstanding taking place. I didn't just reply to questions with questions, I made very relevant statements and proved my points and backed them up with logical reasoning. If you choose to ignore that, that's fine.
Nachra: As stated before this is the internet and you nor myself can know the intent of anything put into text. This means your "projection" or putting words into someones mouth is a pointless argument to make.
Exactly my point. My question for you then, is this: Why are you okay with making projections and assumptions about FrodoBaggins and their comments, as well as me my comments?

Nachra: We all read the text and perceive that information based on our own experiences and knowledge. Again at some point the majority is the decider of what is or is not true in a text based world. The majority states you're wrong, so "0 Fridgeband & Mrs FrodoBaggins - 1 The majority".
But you just said "you nor myself can know the intent of anything put into text" and then you immediately say that you DO know, but only based on the fact that you and a large group or majority of other people decided for another person or different people what their own words mean, without their knowledge, consent, or undertstanding, and without even being polite enough to simply just ask those people what they actually meant by their words. You simply jumped to a vast and profound set of assumptions and decided for someone else, what the words that came out of their mouth meant FOR them, even if that person or people did not actually mean those things. PLEASE let me ask and be as clear as I possibly can be so that I am not making any mistake or misunderstanding, please confirm, is it true that you are literally telling me that you have made up in your own mind, things that people did not actually say or mean, and that your imagination is fact, and everyone else's words and the true intentions and meanings behind them (which you could simply know by just only asking politely) are actually all just fantasy....? PLEASE TELL ME, is this what you are actually telling me? Please PLEASE correct me if I am wrong. I kindly ask you that you clarify because I am absolutely certain I am misunderstanding you.

Please also provide me with understanding:
1. Who decides who's experience and knowledge is greater than anyone elses?
2. How do you know?
3. Who decides who is the majority?
4. How do you know?
5. Who decides who is the king or queen of the majority?
6. How do you know?
7. If the majority decides what is true, and the majority says everyone in the world is rich, does it suddenly become automatically true just like everything else the majority decides? If so, please decide that everyone is rich, so we can all have infinite money. I will wait patiently for my bank account to magically fill up with 50 billion dollars, and then I will gladly post that you were right.

Nachra: Then something being similar doesn't make something right. Just because some random low budget card farming game on Steam has a game that might have a "Wait in the screen" or similar sub-par achievements in it, doesn't mean Mrs FrodoBaggins wasn't being rude. By your logic we should still be racist. Sure a crude way to take the conversation, but test scores for some races are averaged lower so there for when someone states a race will never be as good as another it's true right? Because we have facts and data pointing to past examples. Sure not the best way or example to bring up, but it seems it was needed to prove the point. ZFR has done the nicer approach and failed with you multiple times or you just keep coming back as Mrs FrodoBaggins sock-puppet account to troll more.
I find it to be highly unethical and unfair that you would ever try to compare a conversation about achievements in a video game to racism. I am completely against racism and I think it's wrong. I can not imagine how you could ever say something like that and suggest that people who don't like achievements in video games would somehow be racist? I just can't believe what I'm reading. That is just horrible. On top of that, you're accusing everyone who disagrees with you of being a troll. I'm really not enjoying this conversation any more. People have the right to have opinions, but this does not automatically make them trolls or racist. Everyone also has the right to agree or disagree. But suggesting that everyone who has a different opinion might support racism somehow.... That is probably the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to me in a discussion about video game features such as achievements. I will never understand how you could ever compare those two completely unrelated things. I am beyond words. I actually threw up in my trash can, anyone reading please forgive me for saying I threw up but it's true, I don't even know what to say. I will never be a racist, I will always be a good person, but I still don't like achievements. My like or dislike of achievements does not make me racist. It is the most unrelated thing ever.

Nachra: Well if it was not meant to be that understandable. Though, you did use the word "Whoosh" which is used to mock those whom didn't understand a joke. Then to double mock them if they fail to understand the meaning of, "Whoosh". A very juvenile thing, but it's done.
Pointing out that someone misunderstood something using an extremely common and well known internet-word "woosh" is not "mocking". You are adding the extra meaning of "mocking" when it is not true, similarly to how you are accusing FrodoBaggins of meaning rude things completely based on assumptions that you created without even asking them what they meant by it first. That is extremely hurtful, especially when people have good intentions and are trying to say good things, but have their words changed and interpreted with wild and baseless assumptions. That is unfair to the most profound level.
Nachra: Though again, your perception of what you read isn't falling in line with the majority. As stated before we are a text based system here. No body language, emotional ques, facial expressions, micro-expressions, etc. In this case we are back to, "0 Fridgeband & Mrs FrodoBaggins - 1 The Majority". You can argue this point of view until you're blue in the face, but you're still not in the majority rule. The community has spoken so to speak.
As far as I am concerned, Nobody, including myself and FrodoBaggins have ever agreed to your completely made up system of "majority rule". The forums are owned by CDPR and GOG and are a place to discuss games and share ideas and opinions, and be free to agree or disagree with anyone, Not decide some imaginary dictatorship of "the fantasy kingdom of majority" and insert baseless and random ideas of racism and politics and troll accusations into what should otherwise be reasonable and polite conversations between free and random individuals who share a common love of video games.

You can try to force others to go by your made up system of majority rule, which has absolutely no basis in reality or fact in any way at all, but at the end of the day, you are not my king and I am still an individual and I can think or feel or believe whatever I want and there is not a single thing you can do about it. You TOO are an individual with your own ideas and opinions, and I can not ever force you to think or feel or believe in something you don't, and I would never try to do that. If you can't understand that, then you are probably going to be very frustrated every single time you use the internet and demand that everyone listen to your made up rules that are just an elaborate excuse to turn your opinion into a law-enforced rule or fact even if it is still just an opinion. You must accept the fact that you are a person just like me and every other forum user here and you have to follow the forum rules just like everybody else.
Nachra: Why do we consider it yelling when someone capitalizes text? Why do we have sentence structures that lead us to a form of meaning based on text? Why do we read multiple periods, exclamation marks, etc for meaning things? Why do we say, "Everything before the word 'but' is crap"? Why do we use text in forums and not just old-school YouTube video response instead?
We can continue down this road of questions on top of questions. Though, there are ways of writing things and educates on a text based system that do lead to some conclusions. Which can still be used wrong and lead down a different path, but Mrs FrodoBaggins never did anything of redirecting things otherwise. Instead she started making strawman arguments about people saying a game was bad just because of posts that stated disappointment in a lack of a feature, calling people bullies for making the opposing view point in a constructive way, and other means of not correcting anything. Instead she just did things to fan the flames so to speak, which leads to the conclusion, "It's a Trap!" or a.k.a a troll.
Thanks. you completely ignored everything I said and evaded my question and my point, while simultaneously accusing me of doing that very thing, again. You are aware that everyone can read my previous posts right? Honestly, nobody is going to just only read this one sentence. People will come to understand the truth, so why pretend?
Post edited July 28, 2020 by fridgeband
FrodoBaggins: Well, if a gang of achievement-addicts decide we're wrong because we don't love achievements, it must be true then, mustn't it.
Okay boomer. Cool story Miss! Contact me when someone actually attacks you. Specially in the real world as I will have your back. Otherwise grow up and stop trolling when people are not agreeing with you.

FrodoBaggins: Maybe I find your attitude of 'I'm right and you're wrong, so there!' very rude and condescending.
Again cool story, lol. By that logic you must really dislike yourself. With all those strawman arguments you've made about people not liking games over not having "achievements" when no one specifically stated that once. Yet some how you're right and I'm wrong minus the facts. Even their own testament to the claim stating otherwise. Keep trolling and be sure to shout out "BING" when you feel you've made your quote on trolling today.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/problem_with_steam_recognising_games_bought_on_gog/post2

FrodoBaggins: And I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why setting your own goals is so unacceptable?
Oh really. Well good luck with that one. Because again another strawman that no one stated. Maybe you should "BING" every time you make a new pointless strawman argument.

FrodoBaggins: Using ZFR's example of bird watching, I would get more enjoyment from thinking myself, 'I'd like to see a robin in the apple tree', or 'I'd like to see a sparrow in the bird bath', or 'Wouldn't it be nice to see 2 starlings flying together', instead of being told 'You must view X amount of sparrows, otherwise you haven't enjoyed yourself'.
Cool story miss! You do you and let everyone else enjoy what they enjoy. Then again, I guess you are "BING"'ing in today's self-made achievements in trolling with nonsense arguments no one has even really made, but you.

Seriously, if that is what you like to do go do it on your own time. Not bother others with your none solutions to the problem at hand for these select people wanting a specific developer made feature.

fridgeband: That is Factually Incorrect. I didn't accuse anyone of anything, I simply stated that there is a clear misunderstanding taking place. I didn't just reply to questions with questions, I made very relevant statements and proved my points and backed them up with logical reasoning. If you choose to ignore that, that's fine.

Exactly my point. My question for you then, is this: Why are you okay with making projections and assumptions about FrodoBaggins and their comments, as well as me my comments?

Please also provide me with understanding:
1. Who decides who's experience and knowledge is greater than anyone elses?
2. How do you know?
3. Who decides who is the majority?
4. How do you know?
5. Who decides who is the king or queen of the majority?
6. How do you know?
7. If the majority decides what is true, and the majority says everyone in the world is rich, does it suddenly become automatically true just like everything else the majority decides? If so, please decide that everyone is rich, so we can all have infinite money. I will wait patiently for my bank account to magically fill up with 50 billion dollars, and then I will gladly post that you were right.
Can you point out to me where this relevant statement is?

Please also provide me with the following:
1) If you state we can't decide what is fact ourselves why is majority rule of a view not a deciding factor? You can't have it both ways. a.k.a Have your cake and eat it too.
2) Why you think using a "What if" fallacy is actually an answer?
3) Why do you no understand basic etiquette? PLEASE DO AS YELLING DOESN'T MEAN YOU'VE PROVEN ANYTHING.
4) Why do you say to not put words in peoples mouths, and do the same thing? All while ignoring the logic you so called agreed to?
5) How do you read FrodoBraggins Mind?
6) Why do you decide what FrodoBaggins is doing isn't trolling if you can't read their mind?
7) If something that has happened mean something is the way you state it to be? How can a broken clock be right only twice a day if it's been seen to be true at least a few times?
8) Why do you like to troll on the internet?
9) What did you think of this poll? Answer in the form of an essay or your test will not be graded.

fridgeband: I can not imagine how you could ever say something like that and suggest that people who don't like achievements in video games would somehow be racist? I just can't believe what I'm reading. That is just horrible.
Oh my you figured out the conspiracy theory. The Illuminati will be mad at you and be picking you up to meet the aliens tonight, lol. Way to make another strawman there Mrs Hairy Feet on your sock-puppet account. You silly troll you.
Post edited July 28, 2020 by Nachra
low rated
FrodoBaggins: Well, if a gang of achievement-addicts decide we're wrong because we don't love achievements, it must be true then, mustn't it.
Nachra: Okay boomer. Cool story Miss! Contact me when someone actually attacks you. Specially in the real world as I will have your back. Otherwise grow up and stop trolling when people are not agreeing with you.

FrodoBaggins: Maybe I find your attitude of 'I'm right and you're wrong, so there!' very rude and condescending.
Nachra: Again cool story, lol. By that logic you must really dislike yourself. With all those strawman arguments you've made about people not liking games over not having "achievements" when no one specifically stated that once. Yet some how you're right and I'm wrong minus the facts. Even their own testament to the claim stating otherwise. Keep trolling and be sure to shout out "BING" when you feel you've made your quote on trolling today.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/problem_with_steam_recognising_games_bought_on_gog/post2

FrodoBaggins: And I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why setting your own goals is so unacceptable?
Nachra: Oh really. Well good luck with that one. Because again another strawman that no one stated. Maybe you should "BING" every time you make a new pointless strawman argument.

FrodoBaggins: Using ZFR's example of bird watching, I would get more enjoyment from thinking myself, 'I'd like to see a robin in the apple tree', or 'I'd like to see a sparrow in the bird bath', or 'Wouldn't it be nice to see 2 starlings flying together', instead of being told 'You must view X amount of sparrows, otherwise you haven't enjoyed yourself'.
Nachra: Cool story miss! You do you and let everyone else enjoy what they enjoy. Then again, I guess you are "BING"'ing in today's self-made achievements in trolling with nonsense arguments no one has even really made, but you.

Seriously, if that is what you like to do go do it on your own time. Not bother others with your none solutions to the problem at hand for these select people wanting a specific developer made feature.
Didn't you literally just accuse me moments ago of mocking people when I wasn't, and now you're mocking FrodoBaggins. That's really unfair... How can you say one thing, and then do the exact opposite?
fridgeband: Didn't you literally just accuse me moments ago of mocking people when I wasn't, and now you're mocking FrodoBaggins. That's really unfair... How can you say one thing, and then do the exact opposite?
*BING* You unlocked the "Fridgeband, can't smell the forest for the trees" achievement. 40 Points.
*BING* You unlocked the "Fridgeband, calling the kettle black, blue, green, brown" achievement. 80 Points.

You're really collecting those troll achievements, while solving the problem to a feature missing in a game. Seems you did a booboo and was logged into the "Fridgeband" account when you replied stating I was accusing you of mocking someone. As I only claimed FrodoBarggins was mocking people with their first reply. Hmm, I guess you didn't make the "Sneaky Troll" achievement this time around. You need to be better at knowing which account you're logged into and maybe you can achieve it next time.

I mean at this point if all you're doing it just nonsense trolling, I can poke fun like this too. Also make nonsense claims as well. lol I mean there really is no point in speaking logical to someone who states no one can know what another is doing, but claim they know what another is doing, and reject the idea of majority rule. Because if an individual can not make the judgement and a group of people can not come up with social norms, who can? No body so this whole conversation can just be silly replies like this. As nothing will lead to nothing and no one will know the true meaning behind anything. Though we are all projecting... lol
Post edited July 28, 2020 by Nachra
low rated
fridgeband: Didn't you literally just accuse me moments ago of mocking people when I wasn't, and now you're mocking FrodoBaggins. That's really unfair... How can you say one thing, and then do the exact opposite?
Nachra: *BING* You unlocked the "Fridgeband, can't smell the forest for the trees" achievement. 40 Points.
*BING* You unlocked the "Fridgeband, calling the kettle black, blue, green, brown" achievement. 80 Points.

You're really collecting those troll achievements, while solving the problem to a feature missing in a game. Seems you did a booboo and was logged into the "Fridgeband" account when you replied stating I was accusing you of mocking someone. As I only claimed FrodoBarggins was mocking people with their first reply. Hmm, I guess you didn't make the "Sneaky Troll" achievement this time around. You need to be better at knowing which account you're logged into and maybe you can achieve it next time.

I mean at this point if all you're doing it just nonsense trolling, I can poke fun like this too. Also make nonsense claims as well. lol I mean there really is no point in speaking logical to someone who states no one can know what another is doing, but claim they know what another is doing, and reject the idea of majority rule. Because if an individual can not make the judgement and a group of people can not come up with social norms, who can? No body so this whole conversation can just be silly replies like this. As nothing will lead to nothing and no one will know the true meaning behind anything. Though we are all projecting... lol
What do you mean "logged in"? How else are people supposed to post? That makes no sense. You keep accusing different people of mocking others, when you yourself keep mocking everyone and calling people trolls for simply having innocent and honest opinions. How can you accuse people of mocking others when they are not mocking others, and then turn around and proceed to mock others even though you just criticized others who weren't even doing it? You are just going around insulting everyone and calling them trolls for having reasonable opinions. Isn't that being a bit unfair, considering you yourself told others that mocking is not okay?

Anyone can read all our old posts. Saying things that contradict what you said earlier makes absolutely no sense considering everyone is able to read the thread from start to finish, and see every post everyone made.
fridgeband: What do you mean "logged in"? How else are people supposed to post? That makes no sense. You keep accusing different people of mocking others, when you yourself keep mocking everyone and calling people trolls for simply having innocent and honest opinions. How can you accuse people of mocking others when they are not mocking others, and then turn around and proceed to mock others even though you just criticized others who weren't even doing it? You are just going around insulting everyone and calling them trolls for having reasonable opinions. Isn't that being a bit unfair, considering you yourself told others that mocking is not okay?

Anyone can read all our old posts. Saying things that contradict what you said earlier makes absolutely no sense considering everyone is able to read the thread from start to finish, and see every post everyone made.
*BING* You unlocked the "Answer a question with a question 40 times" achivement 80 points
*BING* You unlocked the "Is that a rhetorical question in your pocket? or is that just nonsense?" achievement 10 points
*BING* You unlocked the "Loop that loop in a sentence of nonsense" achievement 100 points

I'm not mocking anyone. Can you show me where I'm mocking anyone? Because how can you know what I mean? Also, I'm just making up achievements. Gosh, you sure are rude. Why are you ganging up on me? You're attacking me and anyone can see this by reading all the previous posts! Do you think people can't read as good as you? Are you really calling people stupid? Over liking achievements and you not liking them some how this means we are racist for liking them and stupid.... I am completely insulted here. How could you even imply such a thing? Seriously people can still read your previous posts and see how you're being this way.

Seriously people read this guys previous posts by making up a strawman argument about how people liking achievements are racist. It's really messed up that this person Fridgeband is this way. What a Nazi! Though he lies about it and keeps contradicting himself and insulting others by telling them their opinion is mocking others. While constantly bullying ZFR, ShadowWulfe, Dogmaus, me, and many others. Stop being an internet bully!
OK, I'll bite.

First and least, there is the practical matter of tracking them. At best, it's inconvenient having to keep track of how many enemies you killed. It can become very difficult if the game is fast-paced and you have to pause every bit to reset your stopwatch so you can see if you survived 15 secs in the Room of Doom without losing health, to downright impossible to see if you've floated 100 metres without touching the ground.

That's just a minor reason. The bigger reason is that while you love to trivialise achievements by showing them as "Talk to Character X 20 times" or "Carry 15 Inventory items", these type of achievements are by no means prevalent. The main interesting achievements are more complex, and they have to be made by the designer - someone who knows the inner workings of the game, and can't be made by yourself. For example, you can't make "kill 4 Bzorgs with one rocket" without knowing the splash damage area of the rocket, the hitbox size of the Bzorg and whether there is an area in the game where 4 Bzorgs are close enough for you to lure them together and shoot them. You can't make a "Find the hidden treasure room in the Orc Temple" achievement without knowing there is such a room in the first place. You can't make a "solve Puzzle #5 without using jump-pads" achievement unless you know such a solution is possible, and if you do know then you most probably know the solution already.

Does that answer your question?

You haven't asnwered yet why can't you just ignore achievements?

And why do you have to keep going to threads and telling people to "make their own" when it clearly is not something they want.
https://www.gog.com/forum/void_bastards/why_no_achievements/post5
Post edited July 28, 2020 by ZFR
low rated
fridgeband: What do you mean "logged in"? How else are people supposed to post? That makes no sense. You keep accusing different people of mocking others, when you yourself keep mocking everyone and calling people trolls for simply having innocent and honest opinions. How can you accuse people of mocking others when they are not mocking others, and then turn around and proceed to mock others even though you just criticized others who weren't even doing it? You are just going around insulting everyone and calling them trolls for having reasonable opinions. Isn't that being a bit unfair, considering you yourself told others that mocking is not okay?

Nachra: *BING* You unlocked the "Answer a question with a question 40 times" achivement 80 points
*BING* You unlocked the "Is that a rhetorical question in your pocket? or is that just nonsense?" achievement 10 points
*BING* You unlocked the "Loop that loop in a sentence of nonsense" achievement 100 points

I'm not mocking anyone. Can you show me where I'm mocking anyone? Because how can you know what I mean? Also, I'm just making up achievements. Gosh, you sure are rude. Why are you ganging up on me? You're attacking me and anyone can see this by reading all the previous posts! Do you think people can't read as good as you? Are you really calling people stupid? Over liking achievements and you not liking them some how this means we are racist for liking them and stupid.... I am completely insulted here. How could you even imply such a thing? Seriously people can still read your previous posts and see how you're being this way.

Seriously people read this guys previous posts by making up a strawman argument about how people liking achievements are racist. It's really messed up that this person Fridgeband is this way. What a Nazi! Though he lies about it and keeps contradicting himself and insulting others by telling them their opinion is mocking others. While constantly bullying ZFR, ShadowWulfe, Dogmaus, me, and many others. Stop being an internet bully!
Anyone at all can see all of my previous posts in this thread, as well as anyone else's posts in this thread.
fridgeband: Anyone at all can see all of my previous posts in this thread, as well as anyone else's posts in this thread.
*BING* You unlocked the "Keep replying to a message with the same nonsense message" achievement 80 points
*BING* You unlocked the "Keep being an internet bully" achievement -10 points
*BING* You unlocked the "Little Troll Engine, that couldn't" achievement 30 points
*BING* You unlocked the "Visit the forum multiple times" achievement 20 points

For someone whom doesn't like achievement you sure keep trying for them. Think of how the people are judging you now for the achievements you've gained so far. Along with the fact you made a strawman argument about people not into achievements people being racist. Because you will do anything to try and internet bully people.

Remember I am not mocking you. You didn't ask me if I was mocking, instead you jumped on me and bullied. With the logic in each of the posts you even stated you agree with, well you would have to ask me directly to know. Instead you just bullied people and myself. While I keep telling you now that I'm not mocking. Anyone can see this by looking at older post.

Nachra: You didn't prove anything.. All you did was accuse someone of projection and reply with questions to questions.
fridgeband: That is Factually Incorrect. I didn't accuse anyone of anything
fridgeband: But where is the mocking? FrodoBaggins provided a surprisingly accurate list of achievements that have actually been in games that contain achievements before.
You're claiming that "they know" and that they're saying this but that they really mean something else by it, but it just sounds like you're putting words in their mouth to be honest.
---
fridgeband: You say:"Being as this is the internet we can't say the full extent of a persons mindset when they post. Posts are text and provide no body language or emotional ques so everything we read on the internet has some form of projection."

I couldn't possibly agree with you more. We are 100% in agreement on that specific set of words. However, I must ask, WHY then- are we all okay with making the assumption that they mean something bad? Wouldn't it have been more constructive to simply ask FrodoBaggins their true intentions rather than randomly accusing them of bad intentions?
Nachra: Why do we consider it yelling when someone capitalizes text? Why do we have sentence structures that lead us to a form of meaning based on text? Why do we read multiple periods, exclamation marks, etc for meaning things? Why do we say, "Everything before the word 'but' is crap"? Why do we use text in forums and not just old-school YouTube video response instead?

We can continue down this road of questions on top of questions. Though, there are ways of writing things and etiquettes on a text based system that do lead to some conclusions. Which can still be used wrong and lead down a different path, but Mrs FrodoBaggins never did anything of redirecting things otherwise. Instead she started making strawman arguments about people saying a game was bad just because of posts that stated disappointment in a lack of a feature, calling people bullies for making the opposing view point in a constructive way, and other means of not correcting anything. Instead she just did things to fan the flames so to speak, which leads to the conclusion, "It's a Trap!" or a.k.a a troll.
-------
Now remember as you agree that in a text based world we are all projecting on the text we read. You also declare that we need to ask the actual individual to know if we are wrong as if the indivudal isn't able to lie. Along with ignoring there being no form of text etiquettes in a language to draw such conclusions in following posts. Also declaring that a majority rule in a text based world, a.k.a a internet forum isn't a means of making such social norms. Instead you revert to taking a text based system and comparing it to the real world. Where social ques such as jestures, body language, etc are all present.

fridgeband: 7. If the majority decides what is true, and the majority says everyone in the world is rich, does it suddenly become automatically true just like everything else the majority decides? If so, please decide that everyone is rich, so we can all have infinite money. I will wait patiently for my bank account to magically fill up with 50 billion dollars, and then I will gladly post that you were right.
Anyone can see this by the way. Also, you're bullying me because you are projecting on me. You didn't constructively ask me what I meant. Then stated I was mocking as you wouldn't know what I meant without asking since we can't come to a majority vote so to speak and need to depend on a potential lie form the original poster. Yet, you keep bullying ZFR, many others, and myself.

Also, mocking and projection is two different things. Silly internet trolls always love to bully people like us. They never stop and ask us what we meant. Instead they attack us in a gang. ='( Anyone on the internet can see this.
low rated
Your account is very new, Nachra.
Could you be using this as a shill account to hide behind, so you can keep bullying Fridgeband and myself, without revealing who you really are.
low rated
Nachra: For someone whom doesn't like achievement you sure keep trying for them. Think of how the people are judging you now for the achievements you've gained so far. Along with the fact you made a strawman argument about people not into achievements people being racist. Because you will do anything to try and internet bully people.

Remember I am not mocking you. You didn't ask me if I was mocking, instead you jumped on me and bullied. With the logic in each of the posts you even stated you agree with, well you would have to ask me directly to know. Instead you just bullied people and myself. While I keep telling you now that I'm not mocking. Anyone can see this by looking at older post.
Anyone can read this entire thread from start to finish and see everyone's posts in the thread. I have absolutely nothing to hide because I have been nothing but fair and honest. The fact that you feel the need to keep trying to put words in my mouth and make it seem like I'm saying things I didn't say to fit your version of what you wish I said, VS what I actually said, is very telling. I really don't appreciate your behavior or your attitude or how you are treating me or other forum users for simply having honest opinions. You are essentially attempting to criminalize opinions and that is actual censorship. Not nice at all.

I have never bullied or mocked anyone in this thread. That is a total lie.

I am not racist, you randomly accused me of being racist several posts ago because I don't like video game achievements which is 100% completely unrelated. You are actually trying to convince people that everyone who disagrees with you about video game achievements is a troll or a bully or racist. That is absolutely wrong and it is the most dishonest thing I have ever seen anyone do in a forum in my entire life.
Post edited July 29, 2020 by fridgeband
ZFR: Does that answer your question?

You haven't asnwered yet why can't you just ignore achievements? And why do you have to keep going to threads and telling people to "make their own" when it clearly is not something they want.
- Nope as their question was a strawman argument that was rhetorical to some degree to try and fish you out.

- That will never be answered truthfully by Frodobaggin or her persona Fridgeband. As it clearly stems from a childhood of neglect. As a child they acted like the clown to try and fill that void. Later in life that role of clown wasn't getting the same attention needed in middle/high school ages so the method shifted. Bugging others became Frodobaggin's normal to get some form of validation from people. Even when that said validation was kind of hollow, it still helped to feel that neglect of love & care Frodobaggins parents didn't give them. Once peeked in high school they went off to the real world and found that the behavior they once did in school wasn't going to be accepted in the work place. With the fear of loosing their job that emotional tear built up inside and Frodobaggin runs to the internet in hopes that trolling others on the internet will help find that validation craved. Even if it's not good attention it is still attention that Frodobaggin's lacks in real life. Because by insulting people and being on the apposing end gets people to attract like flies to manure. Which makes Frodobaggin feel as if their the center of attention to get the endorphins, dopamine, etc flowing.

In this case feeding the troll is kind of like helping the troll. Because when Fridgeband makes a conversation about a flaw in logic into a strawman about people being racist for not liking achievements. Well you just know there really is no logical conversation going on. Instead it's just attention seeking. By continuing on I see it as sort of giving them a hug.

FrodoBaggins: Your account is very new, Nachra.
Could you be using this as a shill account to hide behind, so you can keep bullying Fridgeband and myself, without revealing who you really are.
*BING* unlocked "Playing Nancy Drew" achievement 5 points

Why do you keep bullying me? You don't like achievements so now you're saying I can't be on GOG because my account isn't as old as yours? How do you expect this company to stay afloat if only you and the other OG's are buying from GOG? Why do you dislike achievements so much you would try and make GOG turn sales away just to please a single customer like yourself that doesn't like achievements? Do you want DRM to be the only way to buy games? You must be one of those Steam trolls I've been hearing about here on the GOG forums. You act rude to others and bully them on GOG in some silly attempt to get them to leave GOG. As if trolling and bullying people will make people just buy from Steam, so do you troll and bully on Epic, Origin, & Uplay as well?

fridgeband: I am not racist
*BING* unlocked "I'm not racist BECAUSE!" achievement.

Congrats on unlocking it Fridgeband. See no one claimed you were until you made up a strawman arguement claiming I was comparing people that didn't like achievements to racist. When nothing like that was done once. Yet you can keep lying to yourself and others about your racist claim, but they can see it. To quote you.
fridgeband: Anyone can read all our old posts.
Then they will just read stuff like these that quoted you directly with no edits. The qoutes even have the little arrow at the end linking to the post it was qouted from. Then people will see how you're lying to them. Instead just trolling and bullying others on the internet. Also how Fridgeband is a sock-puppet account of Frodobaggins. You really should pickup a new hobby as you're not good at trolling and bullying people on the internet. Even though you keep trying and attacking people over and over. Ganging up on others is not cool Fridgeband or Frodobaggin.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_necrobarista_6a902/post63
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_necrobarista_6a902/post70

Seriously Frodobaggin's alt account. Stop bullying and trolling on the internet. Anyone can see this by all the previous posts.
low rated
FrodoBaggins: Your account is very new, Nachra.
Nachra: *BING* unlocked "Playing Nancy Drew" achievement 5 points

Why do you keep bullying me? You don't like achievements so now you're saying I can't be on GOG because my account isn't as old as yours? How do you expect this company to stay afloat if only you and the other OG's are buying from GOG? Why do you dislike achievements so much you would try and make GOG turn sales away just to please a single customer like yourself that doesn't like achievements? Do you want DRM to be the only way to buy games? You must be one of those Steam trolls I've been hearing about here on the GOG forums. You act rude to others and bully them on GOG in some silly attempt to get them to leave GOG. As if trolling and bullying people will make people just buy from Steam, so do you troll and bully on Epic, Origin, & Uplay as well?
Where did I say you can't be on GOG? Another silly little assumption of yours, perhaps?
Just like your assumption that Fridgeband and I are alt account of each other simply because neither of us share your opinion. And now you're insisting that not sharing your opinion automatically makes a steam troll? That's just bizarre.

Yeah, we get that you're obsessed with achievements. So what? Does being so arrogant make you feel better about yourself?

How about you stop with the 'I'm right, you're wrong' attitude, and stop harrassing Fridgeband and myself?
FrodoBaggins: Where did I say you can't be on GOG? Another silly little assumption of yours, perhaps?
FrodoBaggins: Could you be using this as a shill account to hide behind
Why do you keep bulling me and making assumptions? Because I'm new I'm not allowed to comment on GOG? All because I have a different opinion than you, the achievement disliking gang attacks me!

FrodoBaggins: Not sharing your opinion automatically makes a steam troll? That's just bizarre.
Why do you dislike features that could take money away from Steam? If you really like DRM-Free and want GOG to be successful in gaining more DRM-Free games, why do you bully people that like achievements? If that takes away from a sell on Steam due to having achievements, you would think a GOG customer would be happy. Yet you keep bullying and attacking people that want achievements, trying to send them away to Steam. Why are you a Steam troll?

FrodoBaggins: Yeah, we get that you're obsessed with achievements. So what? Does being so arrogant make you feel better about yourself?
Yeah, we get that you're obsessed with achievements. That you go out of your way to bully others. So what? Does being so arrogant make you feel better about yourself? Of course it does, or you wouldn't be in almost every thread that someone talks about achievements. It's kind of sad that bullying others is more fun than playing your DRM-Free games.

Stop bullying us because you don't like achievements! It's really sad that a gang of people that don't like achievements keeps attacking us.