It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hungry hungry fungus.

<span class="bold">Mushroom 11</span>, an experimental, post-apocalyptic puzzle game, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

What happened here? Where is everyone? What are you?
You are Mushroom. Mushroom 11. A peculiar fungus-like organism that devours every living thing in its path and just refuses to go away.

The thing about Mushroom 11, is that it just has to remain constant no matter what. If a part of it dies, the same number of molecules and atoms will grow to take its place right away. The gameplay implications of this are severe.
That's largely because the only control you have over the game is killing Mushroom 11 bit by bit. You'll never succeed, of course, but through a bit of ingenuity you can guide the new growths any way you want. Across chasms, into poor, tasty flowers, into lava (don't do that, you'll actually die).
It's a new kind of gameplay mechanic, and definitely one worth trying.

If you want to find out what fungus sounds like without bringing your face uncomfortably close to the thing, try the <span class="bold">Mushroom 11 Original Soundtrack</span> featuring the enigmatic, electronic The Future Sound of London!

Every day is fungus day in <span class="bold">Mushroom 11</span>, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The launch discount will last for one week, until Thursday, October 20, 1:59 PM GMT.

In the press:
Mushroom 11 is unlike anything else I've ever played, but it still manages to be intuitive and instantly understandable. --IGN
It is one of those ideas that seems so elegant that it is surprisingly nobody had ever thought of it before. --Destructoid
ReynardFox: That joke was spore.
tinyE: Would you just stop this! It's getting mold.
But it's so much fun to talk shiitake.

ReynardFox: What? I'm not causing any truffle am I?
No but we need to consider the morel implications here.
awalterj: No but we need to consider the morel implications here.
I'm lichen it too much to put a cap on it.
ReynardFox: I'm lichen it too much to put a cap on it.
Cause we are the champignons of the world , and we'll keep on growing till the end.
awalterj: Cause we are the champignons of the world , and we'll keep on growing till the end.
XD

Algae the first to say it, you win the thread.
ReynardFox: Algae the first to say it, you win the thread.
We candida it together! Now we can all go fomes.
I knew a party-going,hilarious mushroom...he was a fungi.