It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever danced with the devils in the pale moonlight?

UPDATE: An evocative sound design is half the charm for any 2D platformer worth its salt. Momodora's intoxicating tunes are no exception, and you can now get them separately in the game's <span class="bold">21-track OST</span>!
The soundtrack is 30% off until until February 1st, 2:00PM UTC.

<span class="bold">Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight</span>, a retro-styled action-platformer telling the tale of a persistent warrior priestess, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

This is a story about a cursed land crawling with all kinds of horrors and steeped in distrust and hopelessness. Kaho, a warrior priestess, is determined to end the darkness by seeking out her merciful queen's help. A beautiful dance of epic fights, brutal combos, well-timed dodges, and precision platforming begins under the perilous night sky. There is a certain romance to this senseless brutality but plenty of challenge too, as Kaho will need to stay focused and move swiftly, if she doesn't want this to be her last moonlight.

Fight your way through a beautiful land drenched in blood and despair in <span class="bold">Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9wJI_VjFqlg
Post edited January 25, 2017 by maladr0Id
Those tiddees
Bought! Nice to see this game here. I hope that Castle in the Darkness will show up here one of these days too.
This was worth my money. Graphically better than the first two or three titles, and I have to say that I like the system a bit more as well. It's tough, but fair. I've noticed that I've died a lot, but it's not a real issue. You just have to know when to save and when to use your healing items. Shot/Melee system works as well for me as in a Mega Man X title and I'm finding a lot of parallels to that here. I love the atmosphere as well, gives off a dark Castlevania vibe. I though eight bucks was a bit much for a game that is only a mere 56mb, but they put a lot of work into that tiny file size.
Pardinuz: I also want to whack demon boobies with a sword (1:11 on the trailer) ! Wishlisted.
Plot twist, the sword is actually a leaf. :P (at 1:19 you can see it better)
Pardinuz: I also want to whack demon boobies with a sword (1:11 on the trailer) ! Wishlisted.
logorouge: Plot twist, the sword is actually a leaf. :P (at 1:19 you can see it better)
Ok then, correction: I want to tickle demon boobies with a leaf. :P
Thanks for adding the soundtrack, will add it to my already bought game.

Could you please try to get "Momodora 1-3", too?

I know I can buy them from itch.io and steam, but I want my games combined at one place (aka here). Thanks a lot!
Post edited January 25, 2017 by Anime-BlackWolf
Since the first two are donationware and the third is $2.00, they could sell the trilogy along with extras for $5.99.
Post edited January 25, 2017 by Blaster_Master
Yeah, as a small collection or even as single items. There are very cheap games here, see "Reigns" or "Oh... Sir!".
Excellent metroidvania style game, have been playing it on and off again. Not too hard but definitely not an easy game, which is why I haven't completed it yet. I recommend playing it with your headphones.