It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In the year 2134, if man is still alive...

Mission Critical is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
You appear to be the only survivor. As your ship was cruising through space on a mission that would potentially end the 50-year-long civil war back on Earth, an attack left you all alone to fix your ship by solving dozens of puzzles, and to keep the nefarious UN at bay at all costs (some rudimentary RTS skills required here). Do you think you can still make it to Persephone and unlock the powers of the enigmatic alien artifact?
Instabuy, thank you for another Legend Entertainment classic!

I wonder why you didn´t wait with release till tomorrow? :)
Once again....

https://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=Classics%20Digital

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/classic_digital_rereleasing_old_infogrames_games_on_steam/post27
Insta buy! I poured way too much time into this one as a kid. I bet I watched the intro video a million times.
I'm looking forward to The Blackstone Chronicles to be brought back I played that game awhile back and it would be cool to revisit it. It was based off of some books by John Saul and after playing this game I wanted to read John Saul novels
Cool. Bought.
Still don't understand why Steam and GOG get different games from Piko, I want those others too
MICHAEL DORN!
Another instabuy!

I remember really struggling with the DOS memory settings to get this to run, so I'm delighted to see you've brought it to modern hardware.
Fantastic! Yet another great game from Legend - keep them coming!
YAY!
In the year 2134, if man is still alive...
...if man is still ... at war?
Post edited May 09, 2018 by toxicTom
Yayk - I remember this one from gaming magazines...Never played it.

EDIT: ...and purchased. Wallet balance hit <1 PLN :-P
Post edited May 09, 2018 by tburger
This makes me wish there were a Stargate SG1 game.
Good stuff, nice release GOG!
Another instabuy! Please keep them coming, GOG and Piko!
nice description : " In the year 2134, if man is still alive... "

..... from the song " In the year 2025 by " Zager and Evans (1969) i had the record (vinyl)

Anyway, game looks nice but '3d' navigating ( watched the longplay on Youtube)

Nightlong next ? :D