It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In the year 2134, if man is still alive...

Mission Critical is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
You appear to be the only survivor. As your ship was cruising through space on a mission that would potentially end the 50-year-long civil war back on Earth, an attack left you all alone to fix your ship by solving dozens of puzzles, and to keep the nefarious UN at bay at all costs (some rudimentary RTS skills required here). Do you think you can still make it to Persephone and unlock the powers of the enigmatic alien artifact?
I'm sure I just asked for this game last week. That was fast.
Panaias: Haha, nice! Thanks for the info.

edit: For a moment there I thought you were going to answer me about Shivers :P
mbeemer: If you're concerned about the RTS portion, the difficulty slider mentioned earlier goes all the way down to, "Have the computer play for me". This is a guaranteed win condition. The other timed puzzle I recall was a network path mini-game that had instant fail points, so it was more annoying than difficult as it required reloads.
That said, the RTS portion is easy to learn and is a lot of fun - there are a lot of practice scenarios before you actually have to battle for real, so you don't have to worry about being thrown right into the mix.
mbeemer: If you're concerned about the RTS portion, the difficulty slider mentioned earlier goes all the way down to, "Have the computer play for me". This is a guaranteed win condition. The other timed puzzle I recall was a network path mini-game that had instant fail points, so it was more annoying than difficult as it required reloads.
benpfaa: That said, the RTS portion is easy to learn and is a lot of fun - there are a lot of practice scenarios before you actually have to battle for real, so you don't have to worry about being thrown right into the mix.
True. Also you the player might want to save as many of the effectives as possible, by directing them thoughtfully.
pferreira1983: I'm sure I just asked for this game last week. That was fast.
heh, better watch what you say about that or folks will start suggesting you ask for other games. Good luck token and all that.....

:)
benpfaa: That said, the RTS portion is easy to learn and is a lot of fun - there are a lot of practice scenarios before you actually have to battle for real, so you don't have to worry about being thrown right into the mix.
Carradice: True. Also you the player might want to save as many of the effectives as possible, by directing them thoughtfully.
And another piece of advice: you control the speed at which the battle plays out. The slower the setting, the faster your reaction time. This can be really helpful it overcoming the enemy.
drmike: heh, better watch what you say about that or folks will start suggesting you ask for other games. Good luck token and all that.....

:)
Yet I cannot get them to release Star Trek: A Final Unity...