It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crime for some fun.

Mafia II and Mafia III are now available, DRM-Free on GOG.com. Each of the three Mafia games is 50% off individually or 66% off if you purchase them all together (the Family special, if you will). Offer lasts until April 05, 6pm UTC.

Mafia II tells the highly cinematic story of Vito and Joe, two Empire Bay friends in the 50s, who start out thick as thieves. Also extortionists. Sometimes assassins. All around wise guys. As their status inside the family grows, so will their troubles, requiring them to shoot, race, punch, or simply outlast everything the criminal life throws at them.

Mafia III introduces Lincoln, a hardened Vietnam veteran who thinks he's earned himself a fresh start, away from his criminal past. But life has other plans and those include betrayal, fierce gunfights, and brutal action, as he's forced to carve himself a path to the top of organized crime through the sweaty, treacherous swamplands of New Bordeaux.
Boost his firepower and expand upon his dramatic story with the DLC packs Sign of the Times, Stones Unturned, Faster, Baby!, and Family Kick Back Pack.
Or simply go for the Deluxe Edition, which includes the whole lot of them.

For a more comprehensive view of all the Mafia games and DLC, drive yourself over here.
badon: I'm sure you can think of lots of other ways this could work to the detriment of the gamer.
StingingVelvet: I can think of lots of ways DRM is to the detriment of the legitimate owner, which is why I am anti-DRM in general. However it is disingenuous to spread the idea that Steam randomly deletes games from your account for no reason. Stick to the sites everyone knows are legitimate and you'll have no issues.
That's not what I said, but I'm glad to see you're thinking about it some more.
Mafia 2 and Mafia 3

Hello, I would like to know if you will include the achievements of the Steam version for these games on GOG.com

Thank you.
Javi_Cruise: Mafia 2 and Mafia 3

Hello, I would like to know if you will include the achievements of the Steam version for these games on GOG.com

Thank you.
Good question, somebody know ?
Mafia 2 now has achievements on GoG with the latest patch.

Nothing about Mafia 3 yet.
Post edited March 15, 2019 by tremere110
Old Time Reality Mod for Mafia 2 :

https://www.nexusmods.com/mafia2/mods/123

The developer will upload Beta 3 soon .
i_hope_you_rot: Old Time Reality Mod for Mafia 2 :

That looks cool but I'm bummed out by the "70% god mode" or whatever he calls it on there. Any idea if this mod is "pick and choose" versus a package deal?
i_hope_you_rot: Old Time Reality Mod for Mafia 2 :

Glad to see what I consider The Godfather of mob videogames still getting love! Salute!
A petty that the Definitive Editions were not release on GOG
mazewaliztli: A petty that the Definitive Editions were not release on GOG
Mafia 3 isn't any different, it's basically a "GOTY" edition. Mafia 2... hopefully it comes here eventually.
mazewaliztli: A petty that the Definitive Editions were not release on GOG
StingingVelvet: Mafia 3 isn't any different, it's basically a "GOTY" edition. Mafia 2... hopefully it comes here eventually.
True; besides mafia 3 sucks; Mafia 2 DE is good but still have the chapter 14 bug; and also I hope next year saints row the third remastered gets a GOG or DRM free release