It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Make them like they used to.

Mad Games Tycoon is now available at 20% off until January 29, 2PM UTC.
Ah, yes, the glorious 80s'. When garage studios were cranking out classic game after classic game. That's how you'll start too, gradually expanding your team, implementing new technologies, and upgrading your office space until you create your dream game, the one that you know can become a megahit. But then, how will you distribute it? Will you lock it behind Copy Protection? Is it worth signing a movie deal for it? Game on!
Gengar78: mad.jpg
Lel m8.

That guy has some kind of string attached to him. I can't understand if he's supposed to be a bobblehead or a doll that talks if you pull his string.

Chacranajxy: The more I look at the cover art for the game, the more I hate it. Like... hate.
Because the character is a unkempt oversized-pants-wearing soyboy beta male cuck who looks dead inside?
Post edited January 23, 2018 by tfishell
Gengar78: mad.jpg
tfishell: Lel m8.

That guy has some kind of string attached to him. I can't understand if he's supposed to be a bobblehead or a doll that talks if you pull his string.

Chacranajxy: The more I look at the cover art for the game, the more I hate it. Like... hate.
tfishell: Because the character is a unkempt oversized-pants-wearing soyboy beta male cuck who looks dead inside?
Lol, yeah -- that.
As I said on the French GOG, I'm quite happy to endly see some management games here but also sad as it probably prevent us to get Game Dev Tycoon (for example bundled I think the future Tavern Keeper). Still hoping anyway.

But then, why no achievements?
I've tried a few game making games but sadly didn't really enjoy any of them (Game Dev Tycoon was among them). Maybe it's too meta for me ;) So probably I'll just pass.
No GOG's connect for this one also? A shame, imo it's fun for a few hours but interface and mechanics make it repetitive then and a bit boring to play so sadly i don't think it's worth a second buy here. I have enjoyed it most than game dev tycoon, though.
This game is pretty good, a bit more in-depth than Game Dev Tycoon and with less shitty RNG. I don't like the graphical style at all, though.

The gamebiz games are still the best in this genre IMO.