It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experience a fun word puzzle game about finding your place in life.
Genre: Adventure
Discount: 10% off until 16th February 2022, 3 PM UTC.
high rated
Wanted to give you all a heads-up that we are currently experiencing some problems with our servers that create our offline installation files for Mac and these will be temporarily delayed - truly sorry about that. Our Team is working hard to publish them as soon as possible, though! I will be sure to let you know once they are available.
About the game:

It's looks quite innovative & interesting...
Wish listed for now as I really need to get the backlog down some before I buy more. This game looks like it will be extremely fun.
GOG.com: Release: Letters - a written adventure
A pity that this is available in English only.
I know a young lady, who probably would enjoy this, but who doesn't speak English (yet).
This game looks really interesting! I'll have to add it to the list of games to buy soon :)

Also, I appreciate the lil game description in this post. A lot easier to tell if it's worth a click when you can tell what kind of game it is :) Thank you!
Nice interesting different game. Wishlisted
GOG.com: Release: Letters - a written adventure
BreOl72: A pity that this is available in English only.
I know a young lady, who probably would enjoy this, but who doesn't speak English (yet).
In the game description under features, it says :
good for practicing English skills in a fun way
it doesnt say good for practicing German or any other language
and besides
woudnt a tool , program or game that aims to make english a bit more fun
or maybe more easyer to understand a bit moot if it was
in any other language ?

Maybe i dont quite get what you mean
but its like youre complaining about english language lessons do not contain any other language than english....
Allthough calling this a source to learn english is maybe a bit of a stretch, but at least it can practice some written words to somone that is perhaps a beginner or are uncertian on how to write some words
Post edited February 10, 2022 by Lodium
high rated
The mac offline installers are now available. Thanks everyone, for your patience!
• $13.49 • -10% • Letters - a written adventure
• $16.78 • -7% • Letters - Collector's Edition
SmollestLight: ...
Thanks for the info!
BreOl72: A pity that this is available in English only.
Lodium: In the game description under features, it says :
The problem with that is: the young person I was referring to, has zero English skills.
So, there's nothing to practice for her.
It's specifically an English game that depends on English being what it is. It doesn't make much sense to have other languages because it would require partially remaking the game for each language.
SmollestLight: The mac offline installers are now available. Thanks everyone, for your patience!
Nice, but we'll still turn this into a controversity somehow!
Lodium: In the game description under features, it says :
BreOl72: The problem with that is: the young person I was referring to, has zero English skills.
So, there's nothing to practice for her.
This game isnt meant to teach somone a new Language