It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The legend continues.

<span class="bold">Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC</span>, the second chapter in the cult jRPG series, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy achievements.

To celebrate the launch, the original <span class="bold">Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky</span> is available 50% off for the week, until Thursday, November 5, 3:59 PM GMT.

It would not be a stretch to say that Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky is the equivalent of Baldur's Gate for Japanese gamers. Incredibly popular, absolutely massive, and truly trendsetting. And thus, it's only fair to call Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter the Baldur's Gate II of jRPGs.

Picking up mere hours after the conclusion of the previous entry, you quickly learn that another, bigger adventure looms ahead. There's just about twice the content to discover sprinkled with new quests, new mini-games, collectibles, and of course plenty of new locations populated by a hundred and one stories. You'll also get to master the expanded, turn-based combat system rich in customization, upgrades, and tactical possibilities.

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC is a massive undertaking not just for gamers, but also for the team behind the jRPG titan - it's one of the reasons why seeing a translated English language release (on PC no less) is such a special occasion.

Save the land of Liberi in <span class="bold">Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC</span>, now available DRM-free on GOG.com
Woooohooooo! At last :)

The second part of a very nice game. Estelle is one of the very few "JRPG teenagers" that doesn't make me claw my own eyes out in frustration. I think I'll enjoy travelling with her again.

Cool release, and a day one purchase for me. :)
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Kardwill
I'm always leaving 'contrails' in the air.
I'll definitely pick this one up during a sale, regional (over)pricing makes this a wishlist entry for now.
Awesome release! I'll probably pick this one up as soon as I finish Trails in the Sky:FC!
These (1 and this one) look like games I would really like... just a bit rich for me right now...
Very expensive and regionally priced (with higher prices than the US base price). I'll pass.

Have to admit that it looks like a nice game though.
PaterAlf: Have to admit that it looks like a nice game though.
It is. Well, at least, the first one was pretty neat. :)
The sticker shock means I'll be waiting until payday instead of instabuying, but I enjoyed the first one too much not to get this.
PaterAlf: Very expensive and regionally priced (with higher prices than the US base price). I'll pass.

Have to admit that it looks like a nice game though.
Damn. And does FC have regional pricing on GOG too? That sucks, but maybe it's unavoidable in Falcom's case. I'm surprised they've gone DRM-free to be perfectly honest.

The game's gonna be a whole lotta fun, can't wait to see what y'all think. FWIW this installment's priced higher at default because of its localization turmoil and the massive jump in content vs. FC.
This is one of those games where I would have "put up" with a slightly higher digital price than my usual. $30 is easily twice too much though. Still, one for sales down the line.
high rated
The reason it's priced higher than the first game is because it literally has twice as much content and the script is 3 times as large. 30 bucks may seem a lot, but you're getting between 80 and 110 hours of gameplay in return.

If you enjoyed the first Trails in the Sky, you should really pick up this one.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Erpy
Great to see this available on GOG.com, have almost finished the first one and will happily get the 2nd one here as the first one is one of the most fun jrpgs I've played in quite a while.
Awesome, will get this and probably replay the first one since there have been a ton of patches to the GOG version. Did GOG ever get GOGchievements for either?
Hmm, a bit disappointing that it's regionally priced considering the first one wasn't. =/

$34.79 is way too much for me (at least $4.80 too much).
Post edited October 29, 2015 by SirPrimalform
ShadowWulfe: Awesome, will get this and probably replay the first one since there have been a ton of patches to the GOG version. Did GOG ever get GOGchievements for either?
My original had a flag this morning and the changelog indicated only Galaxy achievements being added.