It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The cult heavy metal fantasy action-strategy gem arrives on our computers in HD. Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM.

Lead your armies from the front ranks, giving orders while wading into hack n’ slash action battle. Crush your foes across four campaigns and spend the spoils of war on upgrading your forces.
I was starting to wonder when they would finally release. Bought.
Still waiting for great Kingdom Under Fire (PC RTS from 2001).

Out of curiosity - is Crusaders in any way connected with story from first KUF?
I've never heard of this game, but it looks pretty neat. I'll have to check out some gameplay videos.
What about the KuF RTS? Would be nice to have it on GOG :D
I didn't know this existed. I also didn't know I NEEDED this. I'm a whore for the Koei-Warriors games, and this looks much like those. Buying!
was hoping for some older indie releases this week, but this is also good release
low rated
Why release this and not the original?

GOG, you dissapoint.
MartiusR: Still waiting for great Kingdom Under Fire (PC RTS from 2001).

Regnier (one of the playable characters) is Rick Blood. Or he is at least rumored to be Rick Blood in the lore, but he totally is.
keeveek: Why release this and not the original?

GOG, you dissapoint.
you could try contacting Blueside to see if they have the rights: https://www.blueside.co.kr/ENG/company/contactus.asp

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=kingdom%20un&order=votes_total

agreed.first in the series is the best
MartiusR: Out of curiosity - is Crusaders in any way connected with story from first KUF?
Oh yea, another thing, besides Rick Blood. The Ancient Heart is in it, too.

Crusaders is an evident sequel, that's what i gathered from reading the intro scene when starting a new game in Crusaders

If memory serves Crusaders is a direct sequal tha takes place a few years after the firsr game.
Hello forum!

This is very exciting! if you are looking for a Discord community dedicated to Kingdom Under Fire series consider joining my Discord with more than 900 hardcore Bersians!; search Kingdom Under Fire Worlwide on Google or @KUFWW on Twitter to find the invite.

You will find in there, news, art, mods, etc - Join the conversation! :D