It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The cult heavy metal fantasy action-strategy gem arrives on our computers in HD. Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM.

Lead your armies from the front ranks, giving orders while wading into hack n’ slash action battle. Crush your foes across four campaigns and spend the spoils of war on upgrading your forces.
MartiusR: Still waiting for great Kingdom Under Fire (PC RTS from 2001).

Out of curiosity - is Crusaders in any way connected with story from first KUF?
CarthONasty: If memory serves Crusaders is a direct sequal tha takes place a few years after the firsr game.
You are right according to the mighty Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Under_Fire

Odd that the first, being the only one originally released for PC wasn't re-released. Perhaps it'll come as well as the others, hopefully.
I loved this game on the xbox! Im so happy I finally started using GoG you have so many games I love from when I was younger!