It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Build and develop your own unique gas station!
Genre: Managerial simulation
Discount: 25% off until 31st January 2022, 2 PM UTC
arrua: XD

Socks for "private time". I didn´t go to one of those residences for students and it shows, I guess. Because I guess you mean "socks" as a reference to using them on the room-door to tell the room-mate to go away and don´t disturb "quality shared private time".

To go through their socks while playing... Now I´m lost. XD
TheDudeLebowski: The popular joke is that socks are not only worn on feet (especially during "private time"). Ahem...
People are weird. :D

arrua: searching searching

Found it.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/unpacking
Time4Tea: Thanks! Just what I was looking for!

I've failed several times recently to rearrange my socks and need to practice my life skills ... XD
Perverts! Nothing but perverts on GOG these days! The store is doomed!
Petrol Station Simulator... Because gas is a... gas, and petrol is a liquid... :p

This is definitely not my cup of fuel anyway. :)
Time4Tea: Is it me, or does it seem that game devs are somewhat scraping the barrel for inspiration these days? This never would have gotten off the ground in 1989.
You must have lived in an alternate reality back then, and have obviously not heard of the Advanced Lawnmower Simulator released in 1988, and I had a copy... There were many other crap or otherwise niche games back then that people liked or loathed. Rose-tinted glasses are not all they're cracked up to be...
Quite surprised it took someone this long to bring out something which is basically a run your own Brick and Mortar store simulator considering some of the outlandish sims out there....
morolf: Can you blow the gas station up?
You could try, but you may burn your lips...
Niggles: Quite surprised it took someone this long to bring out something which is basically a run your own Brick and Mortar store simulator considering some of the outlandish sims out there....
I'm really surprised there doesn't seem to be a Game Store Simulator. I know they are a dying thing now, but set in the late 80s/early 90s it would make a lot of sense, and could be good nostalgic fun for people who like this genre.
low rated
Breja: Other than somehow I always have to be the bad guy around here :D
Np, that would be me.....do keep up and make sure to read your "intro to Gog forums" handbook when you have the chance :)

Breja: My point was that obviously GOG's standards have changed,
There was a time when Gog had standards? I kid, I kid.....

Breja: Honestly, I can actually see some attraction in a game about running a small private business in a moody middle of nowhere. If it was less of a management sim and more of an adventure game it could be somewhat interesting.
You make some good points here.

Breja: I'm really surprised there doesn't seem to be a Game Store Simulator. I know they are a dying thing now, but set in the late 80s/early 90s it would make a lot of sense, and could be good nostalgic fun for people who like this genre.
How about a Blockbuster simulator?

=-=-=-=-=

arrua: Don´t fight anime titties. Give in to them and rejoice!
Huzzah!
Post edited January 26, 2022 by GamezRanker
Despite the naysayers it's good to see it's selling well. Euro Truck Simulator 2 according to wikipedia sold over 6 million copies so there is a big market for business simulator/ simulator games.

I also recommend people check out House Flipper as that is a game I fell in love with quickly.
low rated
Crosmando: Why would anyone make a game about something so boring?
ssling: Because this sells pretty good (I don't know about this particular title, just "genre" in general). Lots of people finds these boring job simulator type games relaxing.
Maybe for autistic Germans.
ssling: Because this sells pretty good (I don't know about this particular title, just "genre" in general). Lots of people finds these boring job simulator type games relaxing.
Crosmando: Maybe for autistic Germans.
Maybe the game has an action mode, where you play a gas station attendant and have to shoot robbers.
Otherwise, yeah, it might be a bit boring.