It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for Adventure and whatever comes our way.

<span class="bold">Full Throttle Remastered</span>, the bombastic return of the heavy-metal point & click legend, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 20% launch discount.

When the Polecats hit the road, they're indestructible. No one can stop them. But they try.
Now the gang has gotten into some serious trouble, and it's up to their stoic leader Ben to outrun explosions, rough up some tough guys, and lay waste to a bunch of mechanical bunnies.

The launch discount will last for one week until April 25, 7:00 AM UTC.

Air-guitar to the trailer.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by maladr0Id
aaand the preoder wallpapers disappeared, meh at least the game is out now.
Hey guys, the game has Mac system requirements listed, but only the Windows download is available. Will the Mac version be up shortly?
Lord_Kane: aaand the preoder wallpapers disappeared, meh at least the game is out now.
GOG is so BUGGY recently. Uh, maybe not so recently...
meleemonkey: Hey guys, the game has Mac system requirements listed, but only the Windows download is available. Will the Mac version be up shortly?
Hey, as per the information we have from Double Fine, the Mac version will be coming out later on.
It's here!!! =D
fables22: Hey, as per the information we have from Double Fine, the Mac version will be coming out later on.
Where is those wallpapers?
fables22: Hey, as per the information we have from Double Fine, the Mac version will be coming out later on.
Thanks, but how soon is "later on"? The pre-order page had Mac listed, so shouldn't all versions be available on release day?
What a good way to start the week! I remember that back in the days, the game was always crashing on start-up on my computer so I hope this version will work :)

BTW, dear GOG, it would be good if you removed the "pre-order" trailer from the gamecard as it's irrelevant now.
meleemonkey: Hey guys, the game has Mac system requirements listed, but only the Windows download is available. Will the Mac version be up shortly?
yeah can we have wallpapers back?
Yay, long live the re-re-re-re releasing.

Not.
Lord_Kane: yeah can we have wallpapers back?
We're working on bringing the wallpapers back as we speak!
meleemonkey: Thanks, but how soon is "later on"? The pre-order page had Mac listed, so shouldn't all versions be available on release day?
We don't have an ETA, unfortunately. Sorry :(
Post edited April 18, 2017 by fables22
Lord_Kane: yeah can we have wallpapers back?
fables22: We're working on bringing the wallpapers back as we speak!
meleemonkey: Thanks, but how soon is "later on"? The pre-order page had Mac listed, so shouldn't all versions be available on release day?
fables22: We don't have an ETA, unfortunately. Sorry :(
I WILL HARASS JUDAS ON GALAXY IF YOU DONT. DO YOU WANT TO DO THAT TO THE POOR MAN? UNLEASH ME UPON HIM?!?
I see you have now removed the Mac details from the game's store page. It seems pretty dodgy that you would list the game as being available on Mac when pre-orders were available, but you remove those details upon release. I understand that GOG doesn't have control over the release date, but the pre-order page should have made clear that it was only for the Windows version. Instead you baited Mac users into pre-ordering a product that would not be available on the advertised date.
meleemonkey: I see you have now removed the Mac details from the game's store page. It seems pretty dodgy that you would list the game as being available on Mac when pre-orders were available, but you remove those details upon release. I understand that GOG doesn't have control over the release date, but the pre-order page should have made clear that it was only for the Windows version. Instead you baited Mac users into pre-ordering a product that would not be available on the advertised date.
Its more likely that double fine either delayed or otherwise didnt make the mac build ready yet, it could be as you stated, but I would be more eager to point the finger at the developer in this case.