It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take on the role of a young rescue officer starting her career. Firegirl: Hack 'n Splash Rescue is now available on GOG along with a 10% discount that will disappear on 21st December 2021, 4 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Swissy88: I was all for this, and then they deleted my comments and disabled comments after I linked to their youtube.
No OST either, they release it on amazon form some reason. Whatever.
I was confused too, They don't even show gameplay video during development thread and we had to use your link to watch the video.
joppo: Every announcement thread starts on post 2. Post 1 is the thread opener by Gog.
tag+: What an embarrassing situation! Thank you for pointing that joppo in such neutral way.
Please join me to laugh of my blunder :)
It's okay. Everybody makes a mistake once in a while :)
This game is actually beautiful, and for some reason we don't have enough fire rescue games, so this is a welcome thing.
So far the game has received two updates to help fix it up, but GOG hasn't bothered to make the offline installers for either of them. I hope this doesn't become like Blue Fire, or any of the other games that GOG has decided they can't be bothered to update the installers for.
Firegirl: Hack 'n Splash Rescue DX Announcement Trailer

"Firegirl: Hack ‘n Splash Rescue DX is an overhauled and rebalanced version of the game that hit PC late last year. It offers new enemies, reworked environments, a rebalanced difficulty curve, a streamlined upgrade tree, improved level design and much more."