It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take on the role of a young rescue officer starting her career. Firegirl: Hack 'n Splash Rescue is now available on GOG along with a 10% discount that will disappear on 21st December 2021, 4 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
I was all for this, and then they deleted my comments and disabled comments after I linked to their youtube.
No OST either, they release it on amazon form some reason. Whatever.
high rated
Swissy88: No OST either, they release it on amazon form some reason. Whatever.
But why do people ever release music on Amazon? It is probably the worst way of purchasing digital music.
Bandcamp is so infinitely better.
Swissy88: I was all for this, and then they deleted my comments and disabled comments after I linked to their youtube.
Why did they do that? What did you say?
Swissy88: No OST either, they release it on amazon form some reason. Whatever.
DarkBattler: But why do people ever release music on Amazon? It is probably the worst way of purchasing digital music.
Swissy88: I was all for this, and then they deleted my comments and disabled comments after I linked to their youtube.
DarkBattler: Why did they do that? What did you say?
bandcamp is niche and drmfree, amazon is restricted and way more popular. Why people releases games on Steam and not here? -_-
I learned my lesson when I changed phone and was locked out of my music collection and Amazon staff said they could not help me...now I don't care, I have preferred to lose all my Amazon tied books, music and Android apps than deal with that. But millions of people will never bother to use Bandcamp. Also, downloding the FLAC files on your phone is not that customer friendly. You have to keep a link and uncompress the file on the phone, many would not be able to do it and it's a hassle.
DarkBattler: But why do people ever release music on Amazon? It is probably the worst way of purchasing digital music.

Why did they do that? What did you say?
Dogmaus: bandcamp is niche and drmfree, amazon is restricted and way more popular. Why people releases games on Steam and not here? -_-
I learned my lesson when I changed phone and was locked out of my music collection and Amazon staff said they could not help me...now I don't care, I have preferred to lose all my Amazon tied books, music and Android apps than deal with that. But millions of people will never bother to use Bandcamp. Also, downloding the FLAC files on your phone is not that customer friendly. You have to keep a link and uncompress the file on the phone, many would not be able to do it and it's a hassle.
That's why I stick with MP3. I used to work with bands and labels and can't even tell the difference. I used to get sent the master WAV files and AIFF files sometimes. Not much different than 320kbps MP3 to be fairly honest. I've also heard plenty of FLAC files and I don't hear anything there either that's really all that special. Sometimes there are songs where you don't want to hear certain things in the background, completely destroys the impact. When it comes to lossless, I'll take a lot less.
Dogmaus: bandcamp is niche and drmfree, amazon is restricted and way more popular. Why people releases games on Steam and not here? -_-
I used Bandcamp as an example. I could have mentioned Qobuz, which is a quite popular storefront that gets a lot of releases from major music labels and artists. The music there is also DRM-free and available in all sorts of lossless formats. I am not trying to advertise them, I am just saying there are better options than Amazon.

If people want to sell their music on Amazon, fine, but they could try other stores as well. Each time I see music that I want being sold only there, I do not buy it and it is money lost for the artist.
low rated
What's the problem with Amazon? It lets you download your mp3s too.
low rated
Feminist woke trash with mobile phone game graphics.

Somebody must be smoking crack to charge $15 for this
This reminds me of the Door Kickers games...
low rated
Yeah, I see the thread starts on post2.
What did you say? Did GOG notify you about deletion or was a silent thing?

The youtube is this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=HNGbcJPhGRY
2 comments with only 1 visible...
This release thread is something...
tag+: Yeah, I see the thread starts on post2.
Every announcement thread starts on post 2. Post 1 is the thread opener by Gog.

I think Swissy88 must be talking about comments on youtube.
DarkBattler: I used Bandcamp as an example. I could have mentioned Qobuz, which is a quite popular storefront that gets a lot of releases from major music labels and artists. The music there is also DRM-free and available in all sorts of lossless formats. I am not trying to advertise them, I am just saying there are better options than Amazon.

If people want to sell their music on Amazon, fine, but they could try other stores as well. Each time I see music that I want being sold only there, I do not buy it and it is money lost for the artist.
Yes, but most people have never heard of Qobuz, or know what a DRM is, or what difference there is between files formats (younger people only know streaming and clients and don't even know what files are behind). There's no better option than Amazon to sell anything unless maybe if you are in Asia. Everyone and their grandparents have an Amazon account or know about it and trust it.
I learned my lesson when I changed phone and was
TheGrimLord: That's why I stick with MP3. I used to work with bands and labels and can't even tell the difference. (...)
I can tell the difference, and try to slow down an audiobook in mp3. Pass.
Post edited December 15, 2021 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: Yes, but most people have never heard of Qobuz, or know what a DRM is, or what difference there is between files formats (younger people only know streaming and clients and don't even know what files are behind). There's no better option than Amazon to sell anything unless maybe if you are in Asia. Everyone and their grandparents have an Amazon account or know about it and trust it.
Yes, I know you are right, unfortunately. This is what makes me sad.

This thread has derailed way too much, so I went looking for reviews of the game and the reception is not very good.
Currently, only 34% of the game's 23 user reviews are positive on Steam.
Could someone who has tried it share their experience with us?
low rated
joppo: Every announcement thread starts on post 2. Post 1 is the thread opener by Gog.
What an embarrassing situation! Thank you for pointing that joppo in such neutral way.
Please join me to laugh of my blunder :)